Tushar_Suradkar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Rankala Lakefront, A Must-visit Iconic Place in Kolhapur

The Rankala Lake in Kolhapur is a must-visit iconic place in Kolhapur that combines natural beauty with a rich blend of history.

The lakefront has scenic surroundings and tranquil waters and is popular with locals and tourists alike. 

01 - Rankala Lakefront, Iconic Place in Kolhapur01 - Rankala Lakefront, Iconic Place in Kolhapur

The lake's charm is enhanced by a picture-perfect Shalini Palace in the background that also has an amazing clock tower adding to its allure.

Apart from its natural beauty, the Rankala lakefront also has a bustling Chowpatty or food street. 
An array of street food stalls offering Indian delicacies tempted me with their tantalizing aromas.

02 - Rankala Lakefront, Iconic Place in Kolhapur02 - Rankala Lakefront, Iconic Place in Kolhapur

Some sat by the shore gazing at the waves over the cool waters or enjoying leisurely boat rides.
I saw people stroll along the lakefront, or simply relaxing on lush green lawns.

I simply soaked in the serene atmosphere and noted accessibility features as I passed by some prominent places.

03 - Rankala Lakefront, Iconic Place in Kolhapur03 - Rankala Lakefront, Iconic Place in Kolhapur

It goes without saying that the Rankala lakefront is a must-visit iconic place in Kolhapur that offers a perfect blend of nature's beauty, cultural extravaganza, and the best culinary delights for a memorable experience that is delightful and refreshing at the same time.

04 - Rankala Lakefront, Iconic Place in Kolhapur04 - Rankala Lakefront, Iconic Place in Kolhapur

With the taste still lingering on my taste buds, I will certainly visit here on my next trip to the historic city of Kolhapur.

🚌 How to Reach

From the SambhajiNagar Bus Stand, the Rankala Lake is Rupees 50 by auto.

🏡 Where to Stay

I stayed in the Hotel Shlok, which is not very far from the Palace, and also conveniently located close to the Rankala Lake.

Accessibility

Accessibility is available almost everywhere at the lakefront.

🏝 Top Tourist Places in Kolhapur

Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India
13 comments
Level 9

Betreff: Rankala Lakefront, A Must-visit Iconic Place in Kolhapur

@Tushar_Suradkar 

Wunderschöne Bilder von diesem Ort und alles sehr gut erklärt 

Level 8

Re: Rankala Lakefront, A Must-visit Iconic Place in Kolhapur

Rankala lake is my favourite place in Kolhapur. I have many memories there. Nicely covered the information about the place. Feel like going there. Thanks for rejuvenating my memories through your post dear @Tushar_Suradkar . 

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 8

@Tushar_Suradkar sirji Nicely covered the information about the place. Feel like going there. And also wonderful photos 😊

Raj_Tayade ||" Relationships are formed when you travel with your heart "||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery

Level 9

Very good view  @Tushar_Suradkar  sir, I hope you enjoyed this place.  In this hot 🥵 summer 🌞🏖️  Lake and Water 💧 Body are good place to visit. 

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Connect Moderator

Thank you, dear @Rohan10 

Yes, the same feelings for me 😊

I want to go to Rankala Lake, as the first place in Kolhapur, during the next visit.

Very nice place, especially in the evening 👍

Connect Moderator

Thank you, dear @Raj_Tayade 

I think our Salim Ali lake should also be developed similarly 😊

Connect Moderator

Thank you, dear @RaviSharma111 

Yes, completely agree, it was a pleasant experience during the summer wave.

Level 8

@Tushar_Suradkar una gran post! Gran detalles...

Connect Moderator

Thank you for the appreciation, @Maximilianozalazar 👍