bhavesh97's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Google Local Guides Meetup Nashik India

Hi folks, 

I'm bhavesh so I'm planning this meetup in nashik india. We can visit ancient temples and caves. It will be great opportunity to learn something new about all this monuments and also to taste amazing local food like misal naav.

Also chance to make new great same minded friends 

Nashik, Maharashtra, India
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Google Local Guides Meetup Nashik India

Hi @bhavesh97  good on you for starting to organise a meetup, you should also make a meetup entry here https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup so that important details like location, time and date and a description of your proposed Meetup are known to everyone who might like to come along.

Have a read of How to Organise a Local Guides Meetup and HowTo: Leading a Photo/Food/Geo Walk

I hope your Meetup goes well.

Regards Paul

Level 8

Hi..!!

I am Harish,

(Nashik),

Planning this meetup in nashik india.So nice and interested for this meetup. Many days I waiting and looking to any meetup in nearest area. If you take this meetup So please invite.

Thanks.

harishbhoye51.

Level 6

Local guide meetup is the great opportunity to connect local guide in Nashik.It will be helpful for exploring the Nashik . @bhavesh97 carry on ...

Level 9

Hi @bhavesh97 I was searching for a meet up in India and found you posted. I am interested in meet up in Nashik, eventhough  I am staying and working a little far away 300km. But so much interested in meet up, but have no previous experience...

Level 8

please follow me to making nashik areas good local guides team. organise meetups and much more for help peoples better.any where find out me @harishbhoye51

Connect Moderator

Hi @bhavesh97

Hi @harishbhoye51,

Hi @GeoThak

Hi @vaibhavnjg ,

Did the meetup happen?

Local guides of Nashik are meeting on Sunday, 28 April 2024.

You are invited!

I have sent you a message about the event.
Please check and respond to it: Click here.

Regards,