Fadbad's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

A Wheelchair User's Perspective ♿️

"Exploring Paris: A Wheelchair User's Perspective

I recently visited the Louvre Museum and was pleasantly surprised by its accessibility features. The main entrance is wide and step-free, accommodating wheelchairs easily. Additionally, the restroom facilities are spacious and wheelchair-accessible, ensuring a comfortable experience for all visitors. Highly recommended for fellow wheelchair users!

This review reflects my genuine experience at the Louvre Museum in Paris, highlighting its accessibility features for wheelchair users.

2 comments
Level 9

Re: A Wheelchair User's Perspective ♿️

Namaste🙏 @Fadbad 

Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Happy to see you in Connect Family 😃

Introduce Yourself - May 2024, where you get to know other Local Guides as well And also about Connect. 

Moreover, 

Let me share some more helpful links with you which would be useful for your future posts on Connect. 

1. Your guide to Connect to make yourself comfortable and understand how to best use Connect.

2. How do I write a post on Connect to discover how to write great content here on Connect.

3. How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect to make sure to follow the original contents guidelines here on Connect.

4. For Uploading Photos on Connect, these links  Uploading a photo on Connect

And  How to tell a story through your photography.

Will be very useful for you.

If you need any help you can always refer to our Help Desk.

Thank you 

In case you have any difficulty reading my comment, you can click on “Select Language”

“Select Language” At the top right of the screen, in the Languages ​​drop-down list, you can select the language in which you want to read the post.

Thank you so much you can @ before my user name to Tag 🔖 me  that is RaviSharma111. 

It's best time for you share your photo on challenge started by Community members. 

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Connect Moderator

Re: A Wheelchair User's Perspective ♿️

@Fadbad it is really nice to read your review on the Louvre Museum. I think it will go a long way to help wheelchair users explore the museum if the plan to visit Paris. 

Apart from wheelchair access, what other accessibility features did you notice? 

Thank you for sharing.