Darkroomlabs's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

The Sky High Shots — share your tips, tales, and everything in between drone photography

Hey there! Are you a fan of aerial photography?

If yes, then I'd love to hear your top tips for capturing stunning shots from above and your favorite ways to edit and enhance them.  

Also, do you have any advice on how to fly your drone safely and legally in different parts of the world?

Drop your pics and tips here and inspire fellow travellers to take their photography to new heights!

Experience a new perspective on the sandy canvas!Experience a new perspective on the sandy canvas! 

D A R K R O O M L A B S
14 comments
Level 8

Re: The Sky High Shots — share your tips, tales, and everything in between drone photography

@Darkroomlabs The sky is the only limit using drones to take pictures. That high attitude perspective is useful and beautiful.

Connect Moderator

Re: The Sky High Shots — share your tips, tales, and everything in between drone photography

Hi @Darkroomlabs 

Nice shot , what drone do you have?

I been flying almost for 10 years and safety is really important, for flying safely I always do research of every place I go, that means understanding the local rules, it even changes from every city in the same country my research includes visiting https://fly-safe.dji.com/nfz/nfz-query  for making sure you are not flying near an airport or heliport. 

Also knowing your drone RC in case you need to press some emergency/pause button or in a worst-case scenario forcing it to turn off, the amount of people that fly without reading the manual is amazing these days.

My favourite place to fly is Nemesio Diez Stadium, I fly with a press accreditation but nowadays I've seen so many drones over the stadium that it's starting to be a safety concern.

Caption: Birds eye view of the stadiumCaption: Birds eye view of the stadium

Level 10

@Darkroomlabs The shot looks fantastic!

Signature Image
Level 10

Hello @LaloPadilla , The stadium view from above is breathtaking!

Signature Image
Level 9

@Darkroomlabs I love seeing photos taken by drones, they give a really cool feeling of immensity. Where is the photo in the post from? who took it?

Karen Alves Gaspar
Brazilian living in Canada
Local Guide Level 9
Instagram: @firstkalves
Level 10

@Darkroomlabs What a beautiful picture are you captured. Thanks for sharing with us.

Md. Jakir Hossan

Level 8

@Darkroomlabs amo las fotos y videos aéreas! Realmente sorprendente. Donde queda las playas esas de las fotos?

Level 8

@LaloPadilla I used DJI Mavic Pro 2 to get that shot. Thank you so much for your valuable insights.

D A R K R O O M L A B S
Level 8

@GasparKaren, the location in the image is Nusa Penida, in Bali. I shot the image. You can download the image from Unsplash (link below)
https://unsplash.com/photos/an-aerial-view-of-a-sandy-beach-and-ocean-F8c1zwtNzYs 

D A R K R O O M L A B S