MayuriKubal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Photowalk, Meet and Greet, Accessibility Check Meet-up at Grand Central Park - Mumbai

1000015918.jpg

Meet-up banner showing Grand Central Park, Maharashtra Local Guides Logo and Vada Pav 

Hey Local Guides!

I and Co-host @Shrut19 are inviting you all to attend a meet-up at the newly opened Grand Central Park in Thane, Mumbai.

Date: Saturday 11 May, 2024 at 4 PM IST

Where to meet: At the entrance of Grand Central Park, Thane

Schedule:

1. Meet and Greet

2. Photowalk at the park

3. Explore the garden, lake view and do accessibility check

4. Add contributions to Google Maps

5. Share personal experiences about Google Maps 

6. Local Guides Quiz with assured gift to all participants by @Tushar_Suradkar 😍

Why this location was selected:

This is a newly opened park in Mumbai with four themed gardens, play area, amphitheatre and hub of sports activities. With the designs modelled after the famous Central Park in New York and Hyde Park in London, this park is home to a lot of bio-diversity and consists of lakefront, x-bridge and lot more.

Entry Fee to the Park:

On Weekdays ₹20

On Weekends ₹30

Attendees to bare their own costs.

Virtually attend the Meet-up on Google Meet

Photowalk, Meet and Greet, Accessibility check Meet-up at Grand Central Park by Host Mayuri and Co-host @Shrut19 

Saturday 11 May at 4 PM IST

meet.google.com/hgb-emee-mjn 

Looking forward to meet you!

Regards,

Host : Mayuri Kubal

Co-host: @Shrut19 

P.S.: The Central Park image used in the banner is from Economic Times

Photo Credits: https://m.economictimes.com/news/india/namo-grand-central-park-not-new-york-this-is-india-mindblowin... 

Vada Pav image

@Rohan10 

Banner Credits:

Thank you @Tushar_Suradkar for beautiful banner, @Shubhu1 for the lovely Maharashtra Local Guides logo 😍

Lots of love and best wishes
Mayuri Kubal
#LocalGuideOfMaharashtra
#IndiaLocalGuide

Check my latest post here  5 Years of Local Guiding and many more to come!!! 

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
39 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Photowalk, Meet and Greet, Accessibility Check Meet-up at Grand Central Park - Mumbai

Congratulations on your hosting of a meetup at a grand location @MayuriKubal 

Looking forward to meeting enthusiastic local guides in Mumbai and Thane and all over Maharashtra and India next Saturday.

Level 8

Re: Photowalk, Meet and Greet, Accessibility Check Meet-up at Grand Central Park - Mumbai

Heartiest congratulations @MayuriKubal and @Shrut19  for hosting this exciting meet up. I am very eager to attend and meet all LGs. Thanks for using Vada Paav photo clicked by me. See you soon. All the best for meet up. 

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 9

Congratulation & All The Best for your meet-up @MayuriKubal & @Shrut19 .

Level 8

Congratulations @MayuriKubal.

and everybody who are engaged in organising, banner etc. 

Nice banner. 

I will try to attend in person. 

Abhishek Patki
Level 8

@MayuriKubal 

Nice Mayuri 

Level 10

नमस्कार,

@MayuriKubal 

तुझ्या पहिल्या वहिल्या मीट अप साठि भरपूर शुभेच्छा 💐 💐 

@Rohan10 

@NERKARAMIT 

शुभेच्छांसाठि आभार..

लवकर भेटू ठाण्यात आपल्या मीट अप साठी..

Level 9

Really happy about you hosting a meet-up, @MayuriKubal . Great going. I will attend virtually that day.

My best wishes to you, and @Shrut19 tai.

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune |
Level 7

Thanks a ton for your lovely wishes @ajitthite @Tushar_Suradkar @Rohan10 @Shrut19 @mohanghyar @NERKARAMIT @abhishekpatk 😍😍😍 Indeed looking forward to connect with all enthusiastic local guides 🫶

Lots of love and best wishes
Mayuri Kubal
#LocalGuideOfMaharashtra
#IndiaLocalGuide

Check my latest post here  5 Years of Local Guiding and many more to come!!! 

Level 8

I will try to attend this meet up virtually @MayuriKubal @Shrut19