MayuriKubal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Photowalk, Meet and Greet, Accessibility Check Meet-up at Grand Central Park - Mumbai

@MayuriKubal @Shrut19 

आजचा मीटअप खूप छान होता 

ठाण्यामधील सेंटर पार्क बघण्यासारखे बनवले असून ते आपल्या सोबत पहिल्यांदाच पाहिला, खूप सुंदर अशा जागी आपण हे जुळून आणले त्याबद्दल आपले धन्यवाद. 

तिथं आलेल्या सर्व सभासदांचे सुद्धा धन्यवाद आपणास भेटून खूप आनंद झाला.  

यापुढेही आपण सर्व लवकरच भेटू अशी आशा करूया. 

💐💐💐🥳🥳🥳

Sagar Shivdas Kanherkar
Level 10

Re: Photowalk, Meet and Greet, Accessibility Check Meet-up at Grand Central Park - Mumbai

Namaskar..

Thank you@TejalBen..

Level 10

Namaskar,

@Gurukrishnapriya 

Thank you 

for all wishes dear, I will more than happy to see you in Meetup..

Level 10

Namaskar,

@NikhilDubey46 

Thank you for showing interest in Meetup 

we will happy to see you in Meetup..

Level 10

नमस्कार,

@Sagarkanherkar 

तुझ्या उपस्थिती बद्दल मनापासून धन्यवाद,

मिट अप आवडले हे वाचून छान वाटले,

होय नक्कीच यापुढेही आपण सर्व लवकरच भेटू अशी आशा बाळगूया. 

Level 10

Namaskar,

@TravellerG 

Thank you for your best wishes, its always valuable for us..

Level 10

Happy that your meetup went very well... I was excited to see so many lgs offline and online...

Congratulations, my dear @Shrut19 ...

Of course, greetings to the main host of the meet up, our friend @MayuriKubal .

Hope to see more from you both...

Regards 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

नमस्कार,

@TravellerG 

Thank you Sir, for your time & best wishes..

Level 10

Always welcome, dear @Shrut19 ...

Kindly tag me in your RECAP, please.

Thanks 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 3

@TravellerG  Yes I was and it was amazing 😊