LuisRG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Re: Presentate en la comunidad de Local Guides en Venezuela

Buenas noches, me llamo Deborah, me encanta mi ciudad y siempre te voy a recomendar buenos lugares de mi ciudad para ir, algunos sencillos y algunos sofisticados. 

Level 3

Hola @DeborahL, que gratitud que tomes un poco de tu tiempo para hacer de Local Guide. Saludos 🙂

Level 1

Saludos a todos.  Soy Carlos,  radioaficionado  y entusiasta  miembro del grupo GPS-YV. La idea de comunidad y construir algo con esfuerzo colaborativo merece el apoyo y dedicación posibles.  Maracaibo,  Zulia  presente

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself — December 2016

Name: Matt Jackson

What do I love about being a Local Guide:Writing reviews and posting photos of places I enjoyed and also one or two funny ones.  

I love to share:Mainly writing but some photos to.

How did I hear about Local Guides:Through the Google maps app last week.  Since then I've been cataloguing a  load of places I've been to here and in other countries.

Fun fact about me:  i'm also a DJ and create glitch art on instagram under the name noisemonkeydj

Level 7

Re : Introduce Yourself — December 2016

HELLO WORLDHELLO WORLD

1. Name: Sylvain
  2. Location: France / Vietnam
  3. Who am i: A French 31 years old, i lived near Paris in France during my first 25 years. Then i begin to travel to Vietnam, my father was born there... Years after years I fell in love with this country... I finally decide to go live here.
  4. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Share is my main passion : i write a blog for share, i take photography for share and now i am a LG for share !
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I am a new member and i discover Local Guides by adding photo and comments on Google Map.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I like to try to eat anything specially very "exotic" and no commun food, so never let me choose the restaurant. ^_^
Anonymous
Not applicable

Introduce Yourself — December 2016

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the community 🙂 Here is who I am:

Photo of  me at BanglorePhoto of me at Banglore

Name:  T.M.Goud

What do I love about being a Local Guide: I enjoy reviewing small businesses in the local area by sharing my personal experiences with other locals and help them find the up-to-date information.

I love to share: Photos reviews and sharing my visiting experience with everybody.

How did I hear about Local Guides: I was invited via email.

Fun Fact About Me: I really enjoy giving tech advice and traveling

So now that you know who I am, it's your turn. Say hello and share a photo of yourself so we can all know a little bit more about who you are.

P.S. Please read this getting started post as it contains helpful info on how to navigate and participate here on Connect. 

Level 7

Hi to all LG

GEORGE.jpg

1. Name: George
  2. Location: Rhodes Island in Greece
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Being able to share content  that can help people find best places, tours, restaurants when travelling and try to give the best options.
  4. I love to share: I love to share photos, ideas, experiences when visiting new places.
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I started with google map maker, and then local guides came....naturally.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I love to travel, to visit new places but to get the local view, to meet locals get the vibe of the place, learn for the history, the economics of the place, the local food and discover great places and real people.
Level 3

Hi everyone!

1. Name: Joy
  2. Location: California (Bay Area)
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I just started! But I have plenty of pictures from past vacations to share. My review writing is pretty boring but hopefully it'll get better 100 reviews down the road. 
  4. I love to share: Foooood. I like to eat okay ;-;
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: One of those gmail ads actually. Looks like they're pretty effective. 
  6. Fun Fact About Me: I will put on at least 5 pounds every vacation from eating so so soooo much food. The first week back diet is always depressing.
Level 7

14359125_10209555224249773_8173367584864612093_n.jpg

1. Name: Berniemack
  2. Location: Manila, Philippines
  3. What do I love about being a Local Guide: Guide people in getting to know our place well. Actually, I'm still transitioning from Google Map Maker (map creation) to Local Guides.
  4. I love to share: Photos and experiences
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: Transition from the Google Map Maker community.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Travel, food, and culture 😄

Level 7

DSC_0256.JPG

1. Name: Gokul
  2. Location: Chennai / TamilNadu /India
  3. Who am i: Basically a student 21 years old, Working as a QAE-Intern in Amazon development centre.
  4. What do I love about being a Local Guide: I was interested in reviewing the things which I use.. Also the places where I go..
  5. How did I hear about Local Guides: I have discovered Local Guides by adding photos and comments on Google Map.
  6. Fun Fact About Me: Travelling, roaming around.. Love flashing custom ROMs in my android device.. Contributor to Google Play Product Forums..