BishowvijayaP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Which animal in your country do you love the most?

I  love all the animals and so far the states of Assam (India) is concerned, is place of diverse flora & fauna, but I like this animal very much for their peaceful existence.IMG_20170821_120852.jpg

IMG_20170821_120852_edited.jpg

Level 10

@AdrianoAnjos wrote:

Onça PintadaOnça Pintada

I am from Brazil and the Onça Pintada is the animal I love the most. She is incredibly beautiful! 

This picture of the Onca Pintada is really beautiful @AdrianoAnjos Where particularly can this be found in Brazil?  Or is it an all round animal ?

Level 10

Re: Which animal in your country you love the most?

@Gaieus wrote:

Yes, @BishowvijayaP, three-legged. She's said to have been abused when she was still a puppy and then her leg had to be amputated. We adapted her like this already when she was around 4-5 months

There are some videos about her: 

She is okay now as you can see - a very agile, little dog. But we do not know what future brings so she has a small "cart" that sometimes we practice with. 

@Csaba This video is so touching, thanks for sharing it with us. As a dog 🐶 lover I almost cried, but at the same time happy to see her agility as well. 

Level 10

So where is the link @HelloSamsonR ? Excited to read. 🙌 🙌 🙌

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@BishowvijayaP Many people tell me about the hairs blocking her eyes Lol. I don't know but I feel they were created like that. I would love to send you a link where you can read about this special breeds. 

Level 10

दुईमत हुने त कुरै भएन, राष्ट्रिय पंक्षी पो हो त @Jnjoe 🙂

Level 10

This is the domestic one @Pankaj90. So wishing to see a wild one also. Let us show wilds from Assam. 🙂

@Pankaj90 wrote:

I  love all the animals and so far the states of Assam (India) is concerned, is place of diverse flora & fauna, but I like this animal very muchIMG_20170821_120852_edited.jpg

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP I am still enjoying the beautiful animals on this post. I have been reading this thread on a separate screen for 2 days now. Let me read and enjoy I will provide you the links later, until then it's animals time 😁😁😁

Level 10

Hi @Pankaj90 Is that a picture of a goat? 

Level 10

@Jnjoe wrote:

@HelloSamsonR

I love this breed. 

I had a same dog few years back her name was BlackKey. She had black and white hair pattern. 

Really @Jnjoe What happened to her?  Don't you have her  again . Havaneese Breeds are very lovely pet animals you can ever keep in your home. They behave like humans somehow lol 😃

Level 10

OK @HelloSamsonR, take your time 😅😆

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@BishowvijayaP I am still enjoying the beautiful animals on this post. I have been reading this thread on a separate screen for 2 days now. Let me read and enjoy I will provide you the links later, until then it's animals time 😁😁😁