Rhidi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Visit to Tanguar Haor-Sunamgonj

"Tanguar Haor" is the most interesting place of Bangladesh. It is flooded for 6 months and another 6 months people are farming farming on the land. At the time of visiting the Haor you stay in a boat there is other options but staying in a boat is much more interesting. As the depth of the water is very low, big ships can not sail over the water. We stayed in a small boat and it is not possible to move inside the boat straightly we had to scroll to move.

Here are some photos inside of the boat.
IMG_1182.jpg
IMG_1183.jpgIMG_1184.jpgIMG_1192.jpgI

In spite of two days in a boat and using an weird toilet the site was so wonderful. We enjoyed a lot. Having lunch and Dinner under an open Sky and also enjoying mountains and clouds together is a wonderful experience, words are not enough to explain it. 

There is lots of buses from Dhaka to sunamgonj,you can hop on any of them for your destination. After reaching sunamgonj you can take leguna through which you can go for "taherpur" from taherpur you can easily rent a boat with a very cheaper price like 3-5000 tk fro two days and can Map your destination. 

This trip have given me a great peace in mind. The water was crystal clear and the weather was very calm. We also enjoyed full moon from the top of the boat. 
IMG_1201.jpgIMG_1203.jpgIMG_1211.jpghIMG_1211-2.jpgIMG_1232.jpgIMG_1240.jpgIMG_1282.jpgIMG_1303.jpgIMG_1309.jpgIMG_1316.jpgIMG_1354.jpgIMG_1357.jpgIMG_1359.jpgIMG_1361.jpgIMG_1372.jpgIMG_1373.jpgIMG_1374.jpgIMG_1375.jpg

Tanguar Haor, Sunamganj, Bangladesh
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Visit to Tanguar Haor-Sunamgonj

These photos look really beautiful and mistic, @Rhidi.

What's the story of the spot? These tips & tricks for making a more engaging post on Local Guides Connect. are really helpful for making an engaging post. Keep in mind the more detailed you are, the more people will relate and be captured of the magic of that spot.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

These photos look really beautiful and mistic, @Rhidi.

What's the story of the spot? These tips & tricks for making a more engaging post on Local Guides Connect. are really helpful for making an engaging post. Keep in mind the more detailed you are, the more people will relate and be captured of the magic of that spot.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thanks a lot. actually I did write all the details but some how it didn't appeared. 😞 I am trying again 😞

Level 7

@Rhidi Tanguar haor is really wonderful and you have told the story nicely and I always wanted to go there to see the place in person but That moment not come yet for me. Thanks for sharing