Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Visit Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) this Winter

Hi @ShafiulB

Yes, i'm proud to be Local Guides from Indonesia 😄

Level 9

Hi @AradhanaB

After 24 years of living in tropical countries could eventually meet up with snow and ice, finally I can cross off one of my bucket list. This is an unforgettable experience for me personally, in the future i will tell to my children and grandchildren to come this place.

Level 9

Halooo Kak @BellaWi

Terima Kasih banyaaak hehe

Level 9

Hi @FlylikeABird

Thank you for your appreciate 😄

After 24 years of living in tropical countries could eventually meet up with snow and ice, finally I can cross off one of my bucket list. This is an unforgettable experience for me personally, i will tell to my children and grandchildren.

Level 9

Hi @Sovon

Thank you so much brother 😄

Level 9

@FahmiAdimara WOW Great  Amazing trip and phenomenal photos. Well done keep it up. its really apperciate  for all Local Guide.

Level 6

Very nice place..??

@AhadinF wrote:

Indonesia Local Guides In Annapurna BasecampIndonesia Local Guides In Annapurna Basecamp

“The mountains were so wild and so stark and so very beautiful that I wanted to cry. I breathed in another wonderful moment to keep safe in my heart"  Jane Wilson-Howarth, Snowfed Waters

Mountain trekking trip this time is the best for me. Why ? Due to climb a mountain with a snowy track was my first experience. First meeting of snow makes me so amazed.

However, this time trekking trip is not easy. I had to struggle against a fever a week before the mountain climbing, climbing in the winter season this is my first experience and our first day trip accompanied by rain.

But the enthusiasm, hope and prayer that can take me up on this place.

Climb to Annapurna was not easy. It took a long time, the material is also physical and mental unyielding.

It's very hard for me.

Up there is not a trophy that I get. Not a gift that I have gained. Just feeling tired and frustrated no end.

What exactly is that I stand for?

Up there does not provide the money, do not give awards, but the peak there will give life lessons that will not be lost during the life conceived body. The experience of survival, pride and gratitude because they feel close to God, is not a trivial thing that should be underestimated. He will last forever.

So an achievement that no life will never be forgotten.

Thank you for every prayers and support of my friend, my family and all, I finally managed to reach 4,130 meters above sea level at Annapurna Basecamp (ABC), Himalaya, Nepal. The long struggle for 9 days ended happily for us all. Interspersed with snow and thick ice, and we suffered extreme fatigue in the course of this time.

See You Again Annapurna Base Camp 😄

Note:

Sorry for Local Guides Moderators, because I was not able to attend some of the hangout because at that time I was climbing to Annapurna Base Camp #lol

Annapurna - Himalaya - Everest Range

Touch Down at Thamel, NepalTouch Down at Thamel, Nepal

Zen B&B

Thamel StreetThamel Street

Momo & Dalbat (Nepali Local Food)Momo & Dalbat (Nepali Local Food)

Boudhanat StupaBoudhanat Stupa

Araound Boudhanat StupaAraound Boudhanat Stupa

Trekkers Permit

Rigsha & Tourist Bus

TIMS Check Post

ACAP Check Post

Start

Me, Angling and Septyan BayuMe, Angling and Septyan Bayu

My Trekking Shoes

Local Guides

Pemandu Lokal Indonesia

Indonesian Local Taste

Deurali Village

From GhorepaniFrom Ghorepani

Poon Hiil View

Himalayas ViewHimalayas View 

Namaste Annapurna Base Camp (ABC)Namaste Annapurna Base Camp (ABC)

Namaste Annapurna Base Camp (ABC)

Indonesia Local Guides in Annapurna Base Camp

Indonesia Local Guides in Annapurna Base CampIndonesia Local Guides in Annapurna Base Camp

My Local Guides PinMy Local Guides Pin

My Local Guides Pin with Machapuchare Mountain View

Me with Machapuchare Mountain View

NamasteNamaste

Another Photos Check My Instagram @Fahmiadimara

See You Again Annapurna Base Camp

Level 10

Hello & Namaste @FahmiAdimara . Its been very pleasure to hear you that you had been here. Thank you so much for visiting us. I hope in your next visit, if happened, you will hit more than this by stepping up to Everest base camp. You exactly met the heavenly pleasure. Actually we take this Annapurna mountain as the symbolic representation of 'world goddess of the harvests'. Yeah, obviously it is tough to step upwards in himalayas but ABC is taken as a bit easier route for tourists that is why most tourists prefer this. I found a caption in a photo as 'Namaste'. Actually 'Namaste' doesn't mean a place, its a welcoming ritual which is performed by logging to hands each other in order to welcome people. Namaste means the same as hello means in other places. Thank you so much for visiting us. Wish to see you again. Namaste to you from myself via this picture.

Its me saying Namaste to you all :)Its me saying Namaste to you all 🙂

Level 2
Level 2

woah, Cool, very magnificent

baidaibeach.com

Level 7

Woooowa, Its awesome......

@AhadinF wrote:

Indonesia Local Guides In Annapurna BasecampIndonesia Local Guides In Annapurna Basecamp

“The mountains were so wild and so stark and so very beautiful that I wanted to cry. I breathed in another wonderful moment to keep safe in my heart"  Jane Wilson-Howarth, Snowfed Waters

Mountain trekking trip this time is the best for me. Why ? Due to climb a mountain with a snowy track was my first experience. First meeting of snow makes me so amazed.

However, this time trekking trip is not easy. I had to struggle against a fever a week before the mountain climbing, climbing in the winter season this is my first experience and our first day trip accompanied by rain.

But the enthusiasm, hope and prayer that can take me up on this place.

Climb to Annapurna was not easy. It took a long time, the material is also physical and mental unyielding.

It's very hard for me.

Up there is not a trophy that I get. Not a gift that I have gained. Just feeling tired and frustrated no end.

What exactly is that I stand for?

Up there does not provide the money, do not give awards, but the peak there will give life lessons that will not be lost during the life conceived body. The experience of survival, pride and gratitude because they feel close to God, is not a trivial thing that should be underestimated. He will last forever.

So an achievement that no life will never be forgotten.

Thank you for every prayers and support of my friend, my family and all, I finally managed to reach 4,130 meters above sea level at Annapurna Basecamp (ABC), Himalaya, Nepal. The long struggle for 9 days ended happily for us all. Interspersed with snow and thick ice, and we suffered extreme fatigue in the course of this time.

See You Again Annapurna Base Camp 😄

Note:

Sorry for Local Guides Moderators, because I was not able to attend some of the hangout because at that time I was climbing to Annapurna Base Camp #lol

Annapurna - Himalaya - Everest Range

Touch Down at Thamel, NepalTouch Down at Thamel, Nepal

Zen B&B

Thamel StreetThamel Street

Momo & Dalbat (Nepali Local Food)Momo & Dalbat (Nepali Local Food)

Boudhanat StupaBoudhanat Stupa

Araound Boudhanat StupaAraound Boudhanat Stupa

Trekkers Permit

Rigsha & Tourist Bus

TIMS Check Post

ACAP Check Post

Start

Me, Angling and Septyan BayuMe, Angling and Septyan Bayu

My Trekking Shoes

Local Guides

Pemandu Lokal Indonesia

Indonesian Local Taste

Deurali Village

From GhorepaniFrom Ghorepani

Poon Hiil View

Himalayas ViewHimalayas View 

Namaste Annapurna Base Camp (ABC)

Indonesia Local Guides in Annapurna Base Camp

Indonesia Local Guides in Annapurna Base CampIndonesia Local Guides in Annapurna Base Camp

My Local Guides PinMy Local Guides Pin

My Local Guides Pin with Machapuchare Mountain View

Me with Machapuchare Mountain View

NamasteNamaste

See You Again Annapurna Base Camp