SwatiC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Vienna Diary

Hi fellows,

I have been in Vienna, Austria from 26th Nov, 2016 to 5th Dec, 2016.

It's a great opportunity as KAICIID International Fellow,2017 ,we almost 24 partipants from different religious beliefs joined in 1st training .Along with us other fellows from previous year 2016 International Fellow and South Southeast Asian Fellows who joined us for their graduation ceremony.It's like a huge family there in Vienna,Austria. Thanks would not be sufficient enough for the stuffs who helped us a lot from traveling and other logistics. Most importantly what I felt that their dedication is from heart and that has been reflected throughout the training.Our sessions were full of intellectual property and association with our facilitator. With your help and motivation I am capable to understand in better way about the new arena if human resource analysis with faith and conflict mitigation. Thanks all my friends my fellows to make me comfortable and confident to represent the researcher group from India.

Once you are in Vienna, please try to visit the University of Wien, Museum at least if you don't have time.

Vienna, Austria
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Vienna Diary

@SwatiC its good to hear that you made your time valuable and meaningful. It would be better if you include some of your pictures along with this post.

Level 3

Re: Vienna Diary

Hi

Yes ofcourse i will  put some if interesting picture of Vienna days.

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

@SwatiC its good to hear that you made your time valuable and meaningful. It would be better if you include some of your pictures along with this post.