KaraB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Vacation spots

Mexico, is it an amazing vacation spot? If so, what location would be the best to visit?

Mexico
3 comments
Level 7

Re: Vacation spots

I've done the cruise a couple of times which allows you to leave your stuff in one place but seem multiple places.  The Mayan ruins of Tulum was a fun place to check out off the boat, it's been several years since I was there but in 2005 they let us walk over the ruins.  Otherwise I've done the all-inclusive resorts.  One in Puerto Vallarta and one in Cozumel.  Cozumel has a lot of beach front for snorkel and scuba.  There's always something to see in town, from the church to local restaurants.  

Level 1

Mexico is an amazing place to spend your vacation. There are all types of tourism that you can imagine, on one side are Veracruz and San Luis Potosí that offer adventure in the fast rivers, we have the part of Bajío with Querétaro, Guanajuato and Aguascalientes who offer their visitors the experience of walking through their Surrounded by cobbled streets surrounded by colonial houses, to the south-east we have Chiapas, Campeche, Quintana Roo and Yucatan who offer the living memory of Mayan culture, is overrun with archaeological ruins and a great number of cenotes where you can swim in its crystalline waters. In Mexico City, together with the states of Hidalgo, Morelos, Puebla, Tlaxcala and Estado de México, visitors are offered a delicacy of opportunity for all tastes, from culture, tradition, gastronomy and many places that marked history. Can make us understand why Mexico is the gateway to America. Mexico is a great place, but it is so big and so majestic that you run the risk of falling in love with this beautiful country.

Level 1

Mexico is a beautiful country to explore and it all depends on what you're looking for. Beach? Culture? Activity? Rest?

Tulum, Sayulita, Puerto Vallarta, Todos Santos... wonderful beach places to visit.

San Cristobal de los Casas, San Migel de Allende, Mexico City, Oaxaca City... culture and more culture.