Taimoor543's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Travel advicer

Hello I can help you for your travel s and and tell you the beautiful place of Pakistan.. And advice you what is good and what is not..u contact me in any situation r any time

Attock, Punjab, Pakistan
6 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Travel advicer

@Taimoor543 welcome to the Local Guides Connect, have a look at Tips about Travel & advice board 

Before you post to this board, we recommend you...

• Search the community before posting a question. Chances are someone else has shared a similar topic or query It makes it easier on everyone if we unify conversations and avoid duplicates.
  • Click on the “My location” button to filter the results to those who are near you.
  • Refer to this post to get overall guidelines on how to post in this community   

Regards 

Ata Ur Rehman 

Level 8

Hello @Taimoor543

Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides

In Connect we share our experience of local guides, talking about technical issues or sharing what is our feelings about it.

To help you settle down into Connect and the Local Guides program, I recommend you to check out these tips for a good start:

In addition to @Anonymous I suggest you to remove your personal information ( @MarinSt ) from here since this is a public forum. 

Hope to see you again.

Greetings from Nepal

Namaste, Niraj

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Taimoor543, and welcome to Connect!

Please note that on Connect we do not encourage sharing contact and personal information, such as telephone numbers, street or email addresses, etc. This is why I removed your tag containing telephone number. 

Cheers, 

Marin

Level 2

• OK sir so how I can use Google local guide r what's the benefit for me I see one other post he show his number so I can show what is Google local guide
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Taimoor543

The Local Guides program is for individuals who contribute to Google Maps who like to help others to discover and explore their world. Local Guides receive benefits depending on their level which depends on the number of contributions they make to Google Maps. Such benefits are early access to new features and perks, depending on the level and location. To make sure you are in the know on future updates about early access and perks, please ensure your email-settings are set to receive updates on 'Perks' and 'News & Product Updates'.

Local Guides do not have financial compensation for contributing to Google Maps or for participating on Connect discussions. Also as a Local Guide you should not promote yourself as a professional guide or travel adviser, nor represent yourself on behalf of Google or Local Guides and get financially compensated for it.

Regarding sharing personal information, if you see anywhere on Connect that such information has been shared, please report it as inappropriate and we will have a look on the case. Here are instructions how you can do that:

• every post has three dots menu on the upper right corner
  • from the (three dots) drop-down menu select 'Report Inappropriate Content'
  • write a comment why you think it is inappropriate and submit it 

Thank you,

Marin 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MarinSt thank ypu very much to tell us about details specially how to report inappropriate content, bundle of thanks

Regards 

Ata Ur Rehman