Carlos_Alfaro's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Toronto Skylines

I have photographed Toronto Skylines over the years.
Anyone wishing information on best viewing locations for Toronto Skylines, please contact me,
[REDACTED]

aToronto_302_042212.JPGToronto_220a_092117_2x1_1200dpi.JPGToronto_710_070117.JPGToronto_210_022017.JPGToronto_230a_092117_2x1_1200dpi.JPG

CN Tower, Front Street West, Toronto, ON, Canada
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Toronto Skylines

Hi @Carlos_Alfaro

Thank you for sharing this amazing pics!

Please remember Organizations, brands, and businesses are not eligible for the Program. please refer Local Guides Program Rules.

Thank You 🙂

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Former Google Contributor

Re: Toronto Skylines

Hi @Carlos_Alfaro and welcome to Connect!

The pictures that you've shared are really beautiful! Thank you for posting them here.

Just so you know, I removed the URL from your post, because as @iDepp already mentioned, we do not allow promotional posts of any kind.

Since you are new in Connect, allow me to share some information you may find helpful in making your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

Hope you'll find this information useful!

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!