Julsgoodjob's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

The Maldives Bangkok Thailand

I've travelled for Asia to 8 countries only here to Bangkok Thailand I see the amazing feature of Paradise on Earth with amazing landscape,aside from the fact that all over Asia Bangkok is the cheapest airfare and cheapest travel destination. Sound of ocean waves, the smell of salt water and the feeling of warm sand  beneath our toes is everyone's dream, and my dream to have a house on the beach bringing me happiness as no more nostalgia while listening to my Winter Sonata and Autumn In my Heart (Instrumental). The total atmosphere help us to come up with best solution for meditation. Who else wants to shut off their phone, drive to the beach, forget everything, and just listen to the sound of waves crashing? FB_IMG_1522851450364.jpgFB_IMG_1522851454022.jpgFB_IMG_1522851458148 (1).jpgYou just won't leave this place!!

Bangkok, Thailand
13 comments
Level 10

Re: The Maldives Bangkok Thailand

Connect Moderator

I love Thailand..  specially Bangkok, kohchang and phetchaburi 😙

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 8

Thank you @KashifMisidiaplease come back again; Wink

Level 8

Thank you @JosephDeweycome and visit when you have a time. Wink

Connect Moderator

Thanks dear.. in fact i was in Bangkok on 7th may to 13th may.. and I hope I will visit again in July.

And this time I wish to meet lgs from Thailand.

Thanks again 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 8

Wow! Looking forward of meeting you by July..Keep in touch @KashifMisidia Wink

Connect Moderator

@Julsgoodjob

It pains in my stomach, when I see such nice places... Thank you for sharing.

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 8

What's your interest then? @TorM

Level 8

What's your interest then? @TorM