Bonelenia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

TRAVEL TO GREECE

Hi all!!!

if you want to get inspired about your summer holidays i post a lot of pictures of the amazing clear sky and blue sea of Greece, island details and some moments of my trips abroad. 

xx

Greece
51 comments
Level 7

Re: TRAVEL TO GREECE

Very nice. Your picture collection is awesome. In which time is best to come in Greece?

Level 6

@Bonelenia, i've visited Greece for a short while. The beauty of the lanscapes worth an other visit. (I think even your name shows us an awesome resonance). Is chryso means something golden?

Level 6

@titusharmaIf you want to go to the islands, the best time is May to September, so you can enjoy the hot sun and the sea!

If you are visiting the main land , like Athens, or the countryside like Parnasos mountain, its nice from October to March. 

April is always a good idea if you like to participate in the Greek easter and all the fun that comes with it.

xx

Level 6

yes @Moadh_AYARI you are right! My name has two meanings actually. ''Chryso'' means gold and ''Thalia'' is  the eighth-born of the nine Muses. 

check the link for more details 🙂

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalia_(Muse) 

Level 6

@Bonelenia, for that reason i love Greece, the history. Anyways, i would like to visit Greece again but for a long while this time. Cheers from Tunisia

Connect Moderator

I have been in Greece. It was amasing!
Your peactures are beautiful!

Level 9

I visited Greece about 5years ago.

It is truly beautiful. I loved the ancient city of Athens a lot!

I wish to visit again someday...

Connect Moderator

Fell in love with Greece for the second time thanks to your photo.

Level 6

@JaneBurunina @MAdriel oh ladies thank you for the nice words, i hope you can visit Greece soon !