Rezgar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Shushtar Historical Hydraulic System

Shushtar Historical Hydraulic System, Historical Aquatic Structures Shushtar is an interconnected set of bridges, mills, waterfalls, canals and massive water guidance tunnels that work in conjunction with each other and have been built during the Achaemenid period to the Sassanian to enjoy more water. Famous French archaeologist Madame Jean Diulafova has been named as the largest industrial complex before the Industrial Revolution.

Shushtar Historical Hydraulic SystemShushtar Historical Hydraulic System

Google +

Khuzestan Province, Shooshtar, Taleghani Street, Shushtar Historical Hydraulic System, Iran
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Shushtar Historical Hydraulic System

Hi @Rezgar,

What a fantastic post! Thank you so much for sharing this very interesting information about the Shushtar Historical Hydraulic System with us.

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

I'd love to visit this place... the more you post photos of this country, the more it amazes me, thank you @Rezgar

Level 10

You're welcome my dear friend @KlaudiyaG

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 10

Thank you for your attention my dear friend @James8Arthur
You can find some information about Iran Tourist Attractions in this post.

Best Regards
Rezgar