Naick's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

SERENGETI WILDEBEEST MIGRATION

The great Serengeti wildebeest migration is movement of vast number of the Serengeti’s wildebeest, accompanied by large number of Zebra and smaller numbers of Grant’s, Thomson’s gazelle, eland and impala. These move in an annual pattern which is fairly predictable. They migrating throughout the year, constantly seeking fresh grazing and it’s now thought, better quality water

1,911_Likes,_19_Comments___serengeti_national_park_(@sereng.jpg

Germany
4 comments
Level 8

Re: SERENGETI WILDEBEEST MIGRATION

Thanks for sharing this information mate @Naick

@Naick wrote:

The great Serengeti wildebeest migration is movement of vast number of the Serengeti’s wildebeest, accompanied by large number of Zebra and smaller numbers of Grant’s, Thomson’s gazelle, eland and impala. These move in an annual pattern which is fairly predictable. They migrating throughout the year, constantly seeking fresh grazing and it’s now thought, better quality water

1,911_Likes,_19_Comments___serengeti_national_park_(@sereng.jpg

Level 9

Very nice post  @Naick , I like this amssive migrations , I watch a series on NatGeo channel as I remember about Mega migration it's fantastic ,

Welcome to this Community , we like to hear from you more ,

As first step you can introduce your self and if you have any questions just ask we are here to help each other's and to make the Earth better place to live 😊😊😊

Level 8

Very nice photo @Naick Thank you for adding some education to it 🙂

Level 6

Hi @Naick

This image is not yours, correct ?

When using another person's photo, put the name of the Photographer, if you do not know at least say you found the photo on the internet.

Respect the work of other photographers. Please edit your topic and give the photographer credit.

Photographer's name is Volodymyr Burdiak.