DennisNice19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Rhode Island may be the smallest state but We are a beautiful summer destination..

1. As a Rhode Island local born & raised im aware that its that time of year that people from all over start to show up in my beautiful lil state..Every summer i meet new and interesting people and i answer the question they all ask "besides the beaches what elss do you recommend fpr fun, for food and for culture..Sp i figured this year i would let anyone who is goimg to spemd some time here know that id be happy to help and recommemd thr best of RI no matter what you are looking .for..So ok..i am officially open for business on this topic as of now..Have a great day 😇😎😀💯
Rhode Island, USA
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Rhode Island may be the smallest state but We are a beautiful summer destination..

Hi @DennisNice19
Welcome to Google connect and maps.
This is the world local guide family.

Your first post is a success and it'll will be great to share some nice pictures of your state with the community.
Before starting this passionate adventure, I advise you to read the 5 core values of connect  Introduce yourself to the community Here
for a good understanding of the program read this Link for maps and    Using local guide connect   to get an easy way to understand connect.
See you 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Rhode Island may be the smallest state but We are a beautiful summer destination..

Hello @DennisNice19,

Welcome to Connect! Thanks for sharing about Rhode Island. I've lived there for a couple of months and I agree that it's a gorgeous state. I just want to let you know that the way you've formatted your text makes it hard to read it. Also, I've moved your message to the Travel and Advice board where it fits better.

I'll be happy to see some of your favorite RI places shared here. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!