HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

@HelloSamsonR  I have seen this documentary before.  It is outstanding.

Thank you for sharing it.

Level 8

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

You are getting me hungry guys 🙄 with all of this delicious & appetising looking food.

@HelloSamsonR @BishowvijayaP

@AlejandraMaria  ... all of you 😄

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR  when you visit the New York City area i found an authentic Nigerian restaurant 

http://www.bukanewyork.com

And another...

http://papayeny.com

I am going to have to go try these places 🤔

Level 10

@RonneBD wrote:

A grilled chicken is burnt slowly with many spicy items for longer and kept juicy inside

Butter nan is an Indian bread 🍞 made with wheat and butter

Your explanation sounds yummy 😋 @RonneBD Thanks for sharing with us. I will definitely give  give it a try. Butter nan cool.

Level 10

@VBenedict wrote:

@HelloSamsonR  I have seen this documentary before.  It is outstanding.

Thank you for sharing it.

What documentary @VBenedict ? Do you mind sharing it with me.

Level 10

@WaynePeter wrote:
@HelloSamsonR thanks for sharing that piece of information on local favorite meals, the meals are wonderful and mouth watering from the look of things.

Thanks @WaynePeter definitely they are. Hope you would try them out  when you visit Nigeria.

Level 10

@VBenedict wrote:

@HelloSamsonR  when you visit the New York City area i found an authentic Nigerian restaurant 

http://www.bukanewyork.com

And another...

http://papayeny.com

I am going to have to go try these places 🤔

Wow @VBenedict Thanks for sharing them with me. When you do visit those restaurants do share with me the kind of menu they offer. Did you see Tracis recommendations from NYC as well ? It was fantastic.

Level 10

@TraciC wrote:

Great thread, @HelloSamsonR!

New York City is a global melting pot with food of all cuisines and while I can't definitively say we have the best Chinese food outside of China (as I haven't been), I think when you come to NYC or Brooklyn (where I'm from and live), you HAVE to try the Chinese food, both from an authentic restaurant (like Shanghai Heping Cafe in Chinatown, Manhattan) or an old-school place like New Ruan in Brooklyn or the Americanized Chinese food from a place like Friendly's, also in Brooklyn (and near one of my bagel recs).

Aside from that, if you come to Brooklyn, please be sure to try pizza (not a $1 slice place) and bagels. My favorites:

@VBenedict Do you have more recommendations to add to this list as well ?. It would be a great addition.

Level 10

@TraciC wrote:

Great thread, @HelloSamsonR!

New York City is a global melting pot with food of all cuisines and while I can't definitively say we have the best Chinese food outside of China (as I haven't been), I think when you come to NYC or Brooklyn (where I'm from and live), you HAVE to try the Chinese food, both from an authentic restaurant (like Shanghai Heping Cafe in Chinatown, Manhattan) or an old-school place like New Ruan in Brooklyn or the Americanized Chinese food from a place like Friendly's, also in Brooklyn (and near one of my bagel recs).

Aside from that, if you come to Brooklyn, please be sure to try pizza (not a $1 slice place) and bagels. My favorites:

@VBenedict Do you have more recommendations to add to this list as well ?. It would be a great addition.

Level 8

@BishowvijayaP   yum yummm  great info on nutrition.  I actually have a G+ Collection titled "Matters of Health & Fitness"

This would be a great post to re-share.