HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

Wow nice post @HelloSamsonR

Thanks for sharing yummy mouth watering food from Nigeria.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Connect Moderator

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

Wow very interesting food from Nepal @BishowvijayaP 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Level 6

When in Geelong, Victoria Australia, make sure you visit Wah Wah Gee. This is the best asian fusion restaurant around. The staff are great, the decor is funky and modern, the views are hard to be beaten looking out over Corio Bay or back on the Geelong Water Front. I am don't drink alcohol however i am assured by friends and family i have taken there they have a great selection of wines, beer and the all important cocktails. I am slowly working my way through the menu. If you go with a group of 4 or more don't bother looking at the menu and just say 'Feed Me' and you will get to experience the very best of what Wah Wah Gee has to offer!!Cris[y Chicken gua baoCris[y Chicken gua baoDIY Chinese PancakesDIY Chinese PancakesCrying Tiger BeefCrying Tiger BeefSweet & Spicy Chicken  WingsSweet & Spicy Chicken Wings

Connect Moderator

@@Have look Gujarati Traditional food@HelloSamsonR @JeslynL @PavelSarwar @Sagir

Level 8

so nice (yamy)....

MaxMaz08
Level 8

@NareshDarjiI just ate lunch but The videos of the food you gave its make hungry  again.

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Connect Moderator

It's looking very delicious @PavelSarwar

@PavelSarwar wrote:

Nasi Lemak Sizzling Kambing, One of my favorite Malaysian food.Nasi Lemak Sizzling Kambing, One of my favorite Malaysian food.

Connect Moderator

Hyderabadi biryani !!! My mouth is watering 😋😋 @FazeelUsmani

@FazeelUsmani wrote:

Yeah exactly Hyderabadi Biryani is my all time favourite. I just ate Biryani in lunch and I can't resist eating again in dinner. Hyderabadi Biryani with double masala insideHyderabadi Biryani with double masala inside      

At Ramazan time Haleem is my favourite.

Anmol Hotel HaleemAnmol Hotel HaleemPista House HaleemPista House Haleem 

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

@FazeelUsmani wrote:

Umm Yummy!!! all the dishes looks exquisite. Curious to taste Party rice and Yam. Nice Pictures @HelloSamsonR

Thanks @FazeelUsmani Party rice is a must taste for you :P. Just make a quick Google search on Nigerian Jollof you would get a great overview and experience. It is one you must try. Everyone loves the party rice :-).

So what's the favourite in India or Hyderabad, is it the Biryani ?

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR I think you know what to eat in Hyderabad.

1.Biriyani 

2.Biriyani

3.Biriyani

i am kidding here is the list 

1.Hyderabadi Dum Biriyani

2.Pot Biriyani

3.Rajasthani Pulao Naan with Keema(cooked minced meat)

4.Shawarma

5.Haleem

6.Pattar Ka Gosh(meat cooked on stone)

7.Mandi

8.Dosa

9.must have Irani Chai ,Hyderabadi Dum Chai with Osmania Biscuit

10. Traditional Hyderabadi Thali

@JeslynL i think there are many Indian Fodd eat outs in Singapore , try them i am sure you will love them . 

Level 10

Dear @HelloSamsonR

What a Mouth watering foods you posted ,  so Fr this is the hidden reason that you are so energetic / healthy by eating such kinds of delicious foods.

i don't know how many Local Guide can Visit Nigeria ? so every body can not taste those tasty foods , in favor of all local guide you can do one thing , post the recipe of those foods so that it will help us prepare in our own place .

Than we will be energetic / healthy as you ,

Ha ha ha Thanks Bro for so valuable Post.

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam