HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

@AnitaAO wrote:

@HelloSamsonR you got there, can i have the pounded yam and vegetable soup pleaseeeeee

Of course @AnitaAO 😀. Enjoy my virtual poundo yam and the tastiest of vegetables, like you never had them before .

Level 7

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

The food I'll recommend is called 'Nkwobi' it is an Igbo traditional dish and very spicy. But if you're ever in the Ijanikin axis of Lagos-Badagry expressway, you should check Victory Cool Spot at Ketu bus stop. They make the best Nkwobi ever! Completely garnished with oilbean (known as Ugba), utazi and fresh onions!

Level 9

@Weneween, I agree with you, Nkwobi is a wonderful delicacy. 

Thank you for sharing with us

A-Beta
Level 9

Thats so kind of you. Though I had wanted a real meal not virtual! But thanks all the same.

A-Beta
Level 10

@Weneween wrote:

The food I'll recommend is called 'Nkwobi' it is an Igbo traditional dish and very spicy. But if you're ever in the Ijanikin axis of Lagos-Badagry expressway, you should check Victory Cool Spot at Ketu bus stop. They make the best Nkwobi ever! Completely garnished with oilbean (known as Ugba), utazi and fresh onions!

Hi @Weneween Thanks for sharing your recommendations with us. Would put that in mind. Have you heard about sharing list of our favorite spots on Google Maps ? Please do share them as well. It would help many people like me. I also see you are a Nigerian, are you in our community? It would be great to connect with you and also have you join us. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Level 10

@AnitaAO wrote:

Thats so kind of you. Though I had wanted a real meal not virtual! But thanks all the same.

Don't worry, I promise you a free meal as this sometimes soon 🙂

Level 9

It's nice to hear of this, thank you @HelloSamsonR

A-Beta
Level 10

You are welcome @AnitaAO 🙂

Level 4

Jevinik restaurant in all parts of Nigeria serves palatable Nigerian dishes. All the dishes that HelloSamsonR mentioned and lots more. Nigerian dishes are not tiring and it's always a looked forward to dishes

Level 8

Hello @HelloSamsonR

Very interesting post.

I will post something soon. 🙂

Cheers