HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

Dear @BishowvijayaP

your post also so great & Mouth Watering all foods , Thank you specially to you because you posted along with recipe video also. 

whenever we visit Nepal we will taste all of delicious foods which you recommend.

Thanks Again 

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
Level 9

Re: Recommend A Must Taste Food In Your City For Local Guides To Try When They Visit

Hey @HelloSamsonR

Great post 

In Dhaka city you can try thesePastry cakePastry cake

Grill chicken with butter naanGrill chicken with butter naan

Hydrabadi biriyaniHydrabadi biriyani

Level 9

Hi @HelloSamsonR and Local Guides,

A very interesting post, if we travel we will know what to eat 🙂

If some of you come to Spain probably will eat good fresh fish. We are a country surrounded by sea, that´s why we eat it several times a week.
Where I live, many people are fishermen or work in something related.

Some examples:

Grilled fishGrilled fishFried fishFried fish

Have a Nice Day,

Alejandra

Level 10

@NareshDarji wrote:

@@Have look Gujarati Traditional food@HelloSamsonR @JeslynL @PavelSarwar @Sagir

@NareshDarji This is awesome, thanks for recommending such a great dish. Never heard of a food called Thali before. One of the very great benefits of connect. No doubt if I ever visit Gujarati i will definitely give it a try :). The video is making me salivate.

Level 10

@PavelSarwar wrote:

Nasi Lemak Sizzling Kambing, One of my favorite Malaysian food.Nasi Lemak Sizzling Kambing, One of my favorite Malaysian food.

Thanks for sharing @PavelSarwar Food looks yummy in the photos. Would definitely love to  to try out Nasi Lemak when I visit Malay :). Thanks for recommending.

Level 10

@benno1988 wrote:

When in Geelong, Victoria Australia, make sure you visit Wah Wah Gee. This is the best asian fusion restaurant around. The staff are great, the decor is funky and modern, the views are hard to be beaten looking out over Corio Bay or back on the Geelong Water Front. I am don't drink alcohol however i am assured by friends and family i have taken there they have a great selection of wines, beer and the all important cocktails. I am slowly working my way through the menu. If you go with a group of 4 or more don't bother looking at the menu and just say 'Feed Me' and you will get to experience the very best of what Wah Wah Gee has to offer!!Cris[y Chicken gua baoCris[y Chicken gua baoDIY Chinese PancakesDIY Chinese PancakesCrying Tiger BeefCrying Tiger BeefSweet & Spicy Chicken  WingsSweet & Spicy Chicken Wings

Wow @benno1988 You did really nailed it with your lovely recommendations. Thanks for putting in this together. This is superb. Omg a food called crying tiger beef. I really need to try that out. Great stuff and awesome food photos, am really drooling in here. Thanks for sharing.

I haven't visited Australia yet. But I know I would visit sometimes in the future to go see the some of my good friends who I met on connect here such as @Osaka78forTRUMP  @DavidTito @Justine2807 @Briggs.  Thanks for sharing such a fantastic and great recommendations :).

Level 10

@NarenChandra Is Biryani the favourite food in India or just Hyderabad ?

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR waiting for see you in malayasia

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Level 10

@Golam wrote:

Dear @HelloSamsonR

What a Mouth watering foods you posted ,  so Fr this is the hidden reason that you are so energetic / healthy by eating such kinds of delicious foods.

i don't know how many Local Guide can Visit Nigeria ? so every body can not taste those tasty foods , in favor of all local guide you can do one thing , post the recipe of those foods so that it will help us prepare in our own place .

Than we will be energetic / healthy as you ,

Ha ha ha Thanks Bro for so valuable Post.

Haha @Golam 😛 your advice is a great one thanks. I think I would visit a restaurant and speak with a real time to chef to share me the recipes of how to prepare them then I can share and post it with you all. How about that ? 

Level 10

@RonneBD wrote:

Hey @HelloSamsonR

Great post 

In Dhaka city you can try thesePastry cakePastry cake

Grill chicken with butter naanGrill chicken with butter naan

Hydrabadi biriyaniHydrabadi biriyani

Thanks for sharing your recommendations with us @RonneBD. Grilled chicken with butter Naan is what I would love to try if I do visit Dhaka . I love chicken now am salivating already. Thanks for sharing :).