KALL0L's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Place of Natural beauty & peace - Darjeeling, Sikkim, Kalimpong

Hi,

I am from Sikkim. The place is a paradise for hill lovers, adventurers, nature lover, peace lover & so on. Sikkim is 3 hrs drive from Siliguri, Bagdogra is the nearby airport whereas NJP is the nearest Railway station. In the age of 4G connectivity, you will find the remote place in Sikkim where Mobile connectivity is NIL. It means it is the ultimate destination for relaxation from the hectic life of metros. If someone wants to cover some main part of Sikkim at least 7 days time required. The China border exists in Sikkim only. Nearby tourist destination of Sikkim is Darjeeling which is again 3 hrs. drive from Sikkim. Darjeeling is a heritage city. The famous sunrise could have seen from Darjeeling, Tiger hill.

There are many more to talk about these cities but i wish you to visit the place personally & experience the charm. If you seek any assistance may contact me without

any hesitation.

Thanks

Kallol Sen

{Phone number removed}  

Gangtok, Sikkim, India
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Place of Natural beauty & peace - Darjeeling, Sikkim, Kalimpong

Hi @KALL0L thanks for sharing, perhaps you might like to include some photos of this area that you recommend. It does sound nice to be able to get away from the digital world.

Please edit your post to remove your phone number (three dots at the top of your post). All communication must be via Private Message here on Connect. 

Thanks, Paul

Former Google Contributor

Re: Place of Natural beauty & peace - Darjeeling, Sikkim, Kalimpong

Hi @KALL0L,

Please note that your personal information has been removed from this post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety.

If you wish to contact someone you can use a private message. Please take a moment to review our community policy and check these useful tips on using this community before posting.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!