IlankovanT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Okanda nature trail (Sri Lanka)

Okanda is located in Ampara district of Sri Lanka enriched with numerous indigenous and exotic animals such as Hornbills, Deer, Asian Elephants and many beautiful birds and reptiles.

These pictures were captured during my visit. This is one of the best places in Sri Lanka for nature trails. Make sure to bring a trained nature guide if you’re new to the ecosystem.

During my visit I enjoyed the moments spent on the sandy beaches.

Our journey stated as a motor bike ride, after a certain extent we found that those places are not accessible by motorbikes then we had to park them at a safe place and take our cameras by walk. Walking through the forest made our journey even adventurous as many birds and reptiles gave us nice sneak peaks from there natural habitats for our cameras.

1.jpg2.2.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg

Okanda, Sri Lanka
6 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Okanda nature trail (Sri Lanka)

Que hermosas fotos @IlankovanT, es un lugar tan lejano Sri Lanka, y ahora tan cerca o gracias a tus fotos y comentarios del lugar. 😀👍

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos and describing your journey! I love living vicariously through these posts 🙂 Its like a window to contries all over the world. 

Level 9

Thanks @Corrie, wish you should pay a visit to this Paradise island. Ofcourse it's my pleasure to hear that my posts give a vicarious experience.

Level 9

@FaridTDF Thank you

Former Google Contributor

Thanks @IlankovanT for sharing .This place looks really carefree and very well-maintained at the same time. A side of Sri Lanka I didn't expect to see. Keep sharing!

Level 2

Is amazing mr about several pictures .. you good idea. Follow back me