philip102's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Malapascua Island

It is located in the northernmost tip of Cebu. Malapascua is not only popular for divers, but there are resorts and wide array of white sand beach. The popular one is the Bounty Beach. Please refer below.

Malapscua PortMalapscua Port

Bounty BeachBounty Beach

Langub BeachLangub Beach

Langub BeachLangub Beach

Bounty  BeachBounty Beach

And the less popular Langub Beach part. 

There are several resorts to choose from. You can google them, look onto the map, or even those travel sites and booking sites there are lots of them.

This is populat for foreign tourists because it is one of the best diving spots in the region.

My advice is for you to come during summer season in the Philippines from March to May. But you can go also from months of Jan.  to Feb. July to November is normally rainy season and the worst, typhoon season. Although it is hardly hit by typhoon. Except the big one that happened in 2013. 

Overall, the experience was funtastic. Philippines is truly blessed with magnificent islands.

#itismorefuninthephilippines

https://aprilandsummer.com/malapascua-the-little-boracay-of-cebu/

Philip Alvarez
Malapascua Island, Daanbantayan, Philippines
17 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Malapascua Island

Wow @philip102, this is what I call paradise! I'm absolutely mesmerized from your pictures. If I have to be honest, I don't really believe that these places actually exists - it's too nice to be true. 🙂

Thank you so much for the great advice and for sharing these wonderful spots. I really hope that someday I'll be able to see them with my own eyes.

See you soon.

@ValeriaA_@NadyaPN, I'm tagging both of you here, because I know that you will appreciate this post as much as I did.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Yep, @KlaudiyaG! You've guessed right. It's a great post and I now have one more destination in my bucket list. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

thank you, @KlaudiyaG, i took that photos last saturday. DBE7184D-1BA9-4CF9-A7DC-BF2720D7093B.jpeg

if only i can share the videos here. you can contact me anytime should you want to visit the place. there are more beautiful places here in cebu places. i am willing to become a tour guide 🙂

Philip Alvarez
Connect Moderator

Buenas recomendaciones @philip102, las playas 🏖 se ven especiales para pasar buenos momentos, gracias por compartir 🙂👍

Saludos Farid

👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.

Level 9

@NadyaPN  and @KlaudiyaG we are very welcoming for tourists like you. filipinos are very hospitable. including this place in your bucket lists is awesome 🙂

here are more pics of the island.

at the portat the port

Philip Alvarez
Level 9

you are welcome, @FaridTDF

70% of the tourists here are divers from different countries. the best diving spots are located here. 

the torquise clear water is inviting 

crystal clear seawatercrystal clear seawater

Philip Alvarez
Level 10

Thanks a lot for tagging me @KlaudiyaG! You know I appreciate posts where I can learn about a new place, so thanks for thinking of me 🙂

@philip102 this place is just amazing! The color of the water is magical, and the beach looks so calm. Oh, I would love to visit it one day. It's so beautiful. Thanks a lot for sharing it with the community!

Happy guiding 🙂

@KlaudiyaG  escribió:

Wow @philip102, this is what I call paradise! I'm absolutely mesmerized from your pictures. If I have to be honest, I don't really believe that these places actually exists - it's too nice to be true. 🙂

Thank you so much for the great advice and for sharing these wonderful spots. I really hope that someday I'll be able to see them with my own eyes.

See you soon.

@ValeriaA_@NadyaPN, I'm tagging both of you here, because I know that you will appreciate this post as much as I did.

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

Hello @philip102 Beautiful places with cool atmosphere,Nice Thank you for sharing with us....

Level 9

thank you, @NirmalTeja.

visit us soon. 🙂 

Philip Alvarez