lahore-fort--hall-of-public-au_5303.jpg

FB_IMG_1519320597010.jpg

1280px-July_9_2005_-_The_Lahore_Fort-Frontview_of_Naulakha_pavallion (1).jpg

Lahore, Pakistan
14 comments
Level 10

Re: Lahore fort

Hello @MohsinChemist,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect community forum.

🎋🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁🎋🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁🎋🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎀🎁

You can use introduce yourself thread to let us know about you.

Here are some tips for getting started:

• "About Local Guides" section has some really good tips on how to interact with the community and the Local Guides users from all over the world. 
  • Search the community before posting, keep in mind that others may have asked your question because it might be answered already. Don’t worry if you don’t know how to use the forum, this thread will explain you how to do it, it’s really simple.
  • Use a descriptive title for your post to make it easier for people to know whether they should open it. 
  • Use 'Share Your Photos and Discoveries' section to share your beautiful photos with description.
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure it’s important to the content of the post, this way you will be able to get in touch with other Local Guides from your country or even better, around your area.
  • Use Google Local Guides forum to check any fellow Local Guide around you.
  • Don't share personal information on the forums, check out the private messaging option instead.
  • Checkout the terms & conditions about posting on LG forums.
  • Use this link to meet the Google moderators
  • You can supporting other fellow Local guides by kudoing in best comments and posts, tagging Local guides by using '@', and marking the best solution in your posts by clicking 'Accept as Solution'.
  • Check the article about Points, levels & badging to know how you can earn points, badges and levels.

Thank you so much for being a part of our LG family.

Level 8

most beautiful place in lahore

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MohsinChemist and @FarhanBaloch nice to see you guys from Lahore, Pakistan, share the beauty of Lahore Fort with great amazing shots here and try to arrange Meet-Up there to show case the beauty of Lahore

@SaqibAkhtar

Level 8

Hello @MohsinChemist !

Can your please share your experiences and photos during your walk in Lahore Fort. 

Greetings from Nepal, 

Niraj

Former Google Contributor

Hi @MohsinChemist and welcome to Connect!

I'm also interests in finding out more about Lahore fort. Would you like to share with us what makes this place so special to you? If you ever need some inspiration, I recommend you check this post. In there you will find a lot of useful tips that I suggest you keep in mind when sharing posts here in Connect.

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Dear @Anonymous

shared few pic more will be updated soon

Level 5

@NirajBhusal 

Shared dear

Former Google Contributor

Well, now I understand why you wanted to share Lahore fort with us. It's really beautiful! Thank you so much for the photos, they were definitely the special ingredient which made your post brilliant!

Thanks again,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KlaudiyaG thank you very much, you shared very useful link about tips that how to add posts, i am going to suggest every new Local Guide to read these tips before starting new post on Connect!

Thank you and stay guide us with such great useful informations 👍

Regards

Ata Ur Rehman