NareshDarji's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Khushboo Gujarat ki

"Aavo Padharo", words of welcome in the language of Gujarat because it is here that these words ring truly and the guest is 'God' and the people of Gujarat are gregariously friendly, inviting and will entice you to come again and again.

Stretches out into the Arabian Sea, with a hint of the desert and with a coastline of 1666 kms long is Gujarat – the home state of Mahatma Gandhi, the Father of Nation. It is renowned for its beaches, temple towns and historic capitals. Wildlife sanctuaries, hill resorts and natural grandeur are gifts of Gujarat. Sculpture, handicrafts, arts, festivals also make the state rich. Gujarat is also among the most technologically advanced, housing the largest petrochemical complex in the country.

Gujarat has always been a major centre for the Jains and some of its most interesting locations are the Jain Temple centres at Palitana and Girnar Hills. Besides the Jain temples, the state’s major attractions include the only habitat of the Asiatic Lions in India (Gir Forests), a desert ride at the Wild Ass Sanctuary and the beautiful Indo-Saracenic Architecture of Ahmedabad. The colourful tribal villages of Kutch make a visit unforgettable.

Check this : Khushboo Gujarat ki

TourSlide01.jpg

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Gujarat, India
9 comments
Level 10

Re: Khushboo Gujarat ki

Thanks for this beautiful introduction about Gujrat @NareshDarji. Jujarat ki khushboo ne mujhko diwana banadiya. hahaha

Connect Moderator

To fir padharo Gujarat me

@BishowvijayaP

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Level 10

Gujrat kitna expensive he khane pine aur basneke liye @NareshDarji🙂

Connect Moderator

Bahut sasta hai @BishowvijayaP

Yaha Jo ek bar aata he vo vapas Jane ki bat nahi karta.

Level 10

ye to achchhi baat hai @NareshDarji. Agar me Gujarat kabi aauga to tume jarur khabar karunga. 🙂

Connect Moderator

You are always welcome @BishowvijayaP

Jab bhi aao jarur milna 

Kab plan Kar rahe ho?

Level 10

Abtak to plan nahi tha @NareshDarji. Likin ab ghumfir karneka mud chalraha hai. But teaching me involve hu so chhutti nahi milega. 

Connect Moderator

Kya padh rahe ho?

Level 10

Padhne to chhoddiya, aajkal padhata hu. I am from Kathmandu.