MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Jahaj Gahat Naval Fort

Bangladesh South West part  Satkhira Division there one Mughal Empire established  a Naval Fort for that area people safety . Because there Many pirates attack for collect that area crops and  animals .  Now this fort almost finish 2-3 room available . 

Last year visit this fort and take a 360 photo like to share with you 

How you go there :  Dhaka or Bangladesh Any location to    Satkhira shyamnagar  Upzila bus stand . then auto or motorbike  rant 100-120 tk 

Nearest Tourist Place : Ramnarayn  Land Lord Fort 

Video 

Mahabub Hasan
Jahajghata Naval Fort, Shyamnagar Upazila, Khulna Division, Bangladesh
7 comments
Level 10

Re: Jahaj Gahat Naval Fort

I love forts lot , Thanks for sharing, this fort seems too old,

I have a post similar to this , i gave a visit to Golconda fort , if you are interested go through these links.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Fort-of-History-where-once-the-famous-Koh-i...

Osmania University

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Share-Your-Photos-and/A-day-out-to-the-place-i-know-and-never-...

Level 10

@OSAMA @MadanKPradhan @SalmaanN @Umashankar  @U-royFelixA @SamsonR @DiAnaUS share if you visit any this Type Old fort 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

Will surely do that @MahabubMunna

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Level 8

@MahabubMunna Thanks for sharing! 

Level 9

Am trying watch the video... @MahabubMunna

Level 8

Hi @MahabubMunna..

Thanks for sharing the photosphere and the video of that fort.. On seeing the video you shared, I felt like I am the one taking that video on that place.. The fort looks very old.. I am planning to visit a fort soon and I will surely share the photos here.. 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Hii @MahabubMunna

The Fort looks so old

But the video looks like a Horor Movie scene.

Thanks for sharing your Photosphere & Video.