OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: If You Want To Visit Mars , Don't go to NASA Visit Jordan First , "Wadi Rum" The Vall

What an amazing desert! And it looks to be such an adventure.

Thank you for sharing, @OSAMA!

It makes me want to visit Jordan all the more.

Connect Moderator

Re: If You Want To Visit Mars , Don't go to NASA Visit Jordan First , "Wadi Rum" The Vall

Thank you for this interesting post @OSAMA

Photos also beautiful!
Will we need Oxygen tanks? Don't need? It's so nice and easier than go to Mars! 🙂

Level 8

Hey @OSAMA

This is really Mars. Thank you for sharing with us.

I will visit there one day. IA

Cheers

Level 9

yeah @Sagir @OmerAli , we can arrange group visit to Jordan 🙂

@Sagir wrote:

@OmerAli wrote:

@OSAMA Amazing. 

Nice share mate. 

Jordan is on my list for 2019, InshAllah

My brother @OmerAli me and you can visit Jordan at the Same time to have great fun..

Level 9

thank you so much @Jesi 🙂

very happy u like our Mars 🙂

Level 9

bro @BudionoS welcome welcome to Jordan , they make a wonderful delicious dishes in the desert ,the main is "Zarb" 🙂

and of course i chat and have fun too 🙂 hehehe

Level 9

thank you so much our local guides hero , mentor and friend @AnuradhaP 🙂

yeah they film some movies about mars in this location 🙂

and sure you will like the Theeb Movie 🙂

Level 9

you're welcome my great friend from India @NareshDarji 🙂

welcome to jordan anytime 🙂

Level 9

so its a good sign  @LucioV 🙂

yeah its very good place and the weather is amazing not too hot for example today and we are in July its 27 C 🙂

Mars waiting you legend 🙂

Level 9

sometimes dreams come true bro @RupendraNeupane , welcome anytime 🙂

@RupendraNeupane wrote:

@OSAMA bro,  its amazing. Dream place to visit.