OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

Re: If You Want To Visit Mars , Don't go to NASA Visit Jordan First , "Wadi Rum" The Vall

@OSAMA wrote:

yeah @AlejandraMaria for that its one of the favorites film making locations :)))

and yeah i enjoy the safari so much ,

what are you waiting ??

@OmerAli @Badruddeen @BudionoS @Sagir ... are already planing :)))

Yaaaaaa I am ready πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Level 9

Re: If You Want To Visit Mars , Don't go to NASA Visit Jordan First , "Wadi Rum" The Vall

@OSAMA: Ah yes, Jordan is gorgeous. I haven't been there but I have a number of friends who live there! So it is definitely on my list. πŸ™‚

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 9

thank you so much @Shirley!

and you have friends in Jordan too !!! you have friends from all the globe  

we all will be very happy welcoming you :)))

I am sure you will enjoy πŸ™‚

Level 8

Hi @OSAMA,

Jordan is a place I wanted to go.  Keep tell us more about Jordan, please.

Level 9

@OSAMA

Will certainly make a plan to visit next year πŸ™‚ 

Level 8

@OSAMA. We are accustomed to your Happy Wonderful Self so when we do not hear from you we feel your absence πŸ”–

I would love to visit historic Jordan πŸ‡―πŸ‡΄ one of these days.

Level 9

@VBenedict

I second that. 

Level 8

Hi @RashmiM  please to meet you and thank you for joining in πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ

I am in the Tri-State New York Region. What local region do you guide?

Level 9

@VBenedict

I am from New Delhi, India πŸ™‚

Level 9

Stay tuned @YK1001! , many surprises on the road ,

I will be very happy welcoming you on the airport , and to be your local local guide πŸ™‚

See you soon