NikhilChawla's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

I'm going to Dubai this weekend! Dubai Local Guides

I'm going to Dubai this weekend (19th -21st). Anyone from Dubai Local Guides Community wants to meet up or has some tips for me?dubai-travel-graphic-vector

5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: I'm going to Dubai this weekend! Dubai Local Guides

Have fun @NikhilChawla! Dubai is definitely on my list for places to visit!

Level 9

OMG... @NikhilChawla , @AGarner    you will have fun , I lived in Dubai before  and I still visit from time to time , my favorite city when talk about Diversity what ever you want,  Food cultural shopping everything , the most variety of citizenships in the world 

For three days your program must prepared well , if you love  shopping like me my advice get your money in cash and don't carry your credit cards , you will go broke 📣😁😁😁 you think am kidding right ?

There is no taxes in Duabi alot of crazy offers , electronics  clothes all brands and you will get Gifts also 😁

Must visit 🙂

1) Dubai Mall Go after 5 pm to see the Dancing fountains 

2) if you want to buy jewelry go to

Dubai Gold Souk best prices 

3) Go to Safari , but this will take half day  in desert ,or make it next time 

4)if you like skating ( yes skating on real Snow and ice ) go to sky Dubai inside Mall of Emirates 

5) the biggest Chinese Mall outside China 

Dragon Mart ...

And many many more 

You can rent a car , it will be more convenient for you , and use Google maps 

It's more better than Taxi or transportation

I will not talk about food because I will cry now 😭😭😭

I will invite @MuhannadK to continue 😉

Level 9

Hi 

Most welcome to Dubai .. 

Will be more than happy to provide any support needed while you are here, our next meetup will 25th or 26th August  

But sure,  if you got time we can meet  

Will send you PM and we can have chat or meet at your convenient time 

Level 9

In addition to above, usually i suggest for visitors below :   

For old places you can visit Shandaga and the old Souq, spice souq, creek tour, gold souq, Diera and Bur Dubai 

New places like Dubai Mall where you might spend a day there and Burj Khaliufa for Burj Khalifa advanced booking recommended, The city walk, Dubai Marina , marina walk and JBR,  the the Palm, Atlantis and Jumairah- Madinat Jumairah Mall, Jumeirah beach and kite surfing, you will be close to Mall of Emirates, in addition to the new canal which was built last year

If into a water parks, then they are a lot in addition to IMG world, Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi 

Desert Safari as advised by Osama is good choice and evening dinner cruise is suggested 

For quick city tour the tour bus is a good option 

For food, you will be surprised with the available options, suggest to try something new, fi you wish to try Arabic food, then I would suggest in Al Garhoud area, you will find Lebanese, Syrian and different Arabic food but for this area its moderate prices 

For memorable Dinner, try Kaleidoscope in Atlantis Hotel or Arboretum in Alqasr Hotel, they are a bit expensive but you will never regret

And still more to explore, let me know if you wish to know more about specific activity 

I have sent you my details in PM, let me know 

Cheers, 

Let me know if more details needed 

Level 9

This is Amazing tips  @MuhannadK , thanks alot bro 🙏🙌🙏🙌I

I Love Dubai 💓