ShahMdSultan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Hooghly Imambara - A Heritage Site

"Hooghly Imambara" is Haji Mohammad Mohsin Wakf Estate. A great significance place for the Muslim community and a pure Islamic edifice. A mosque, also an Imambara. Very interesting and beautiful place for travelers.

Hooghly ImambaraHooghly ImambaraHooghly ImambaraHooghly ImambaraSundialSundialFront ViewFront View

How to go: 

• At first go to Howrah Junction (West Bengal, India ) and buy a ticket "Howrah Junction to Bandel Junction. (Ticket price is: INR 10)
  • Then take a Auto Rickshaw or whatever you like and say, you'll go to "Hooghly Imambara" (Auto Rickshaw rent is: INR 15 / per person)
  • Then you reach and buy a Entry ticket (INR-10) and enjoy this great significance place

For more details you may visit: http://imambarahhooghlycommitteeofmanagement.com/home/

@TraciC @Corrie @Csaba @LucioV @Atsukot @OSAMA @ShafiulB @PavelSarwar @Umashankar @Pannabd11 Hope you like it.

Maps Link: Hooghly Imambara

My Community   My Contribution 

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
2 comments
Level 9

Re: Hooghly Imambara (Heritage Site)

very nice Heritage place @ShahMdSultan , looks like under maintenance  , 

i like how they know the time by the Sundial :)))

Level 8

Re: Hooghly Imambara (Heritage Site)

Wow. Very interesting and thank you for posting a wealth of information and sharing. @ShahMdSultan 

@ShahMdS wrote:

"Hooghly Imambara" is Haji Mohammad Mohsin Wakf Estate. A great significance place for the Muslim community and a pure Islamic edifice. A mosque, also an Imambara. Very interesting and beautiful place for travelers.

Hooghly ImambaraDetails of Hooghly ImambaraHooghly ImambaraEntry Ticket - Page 01Entry Ticket - Page 02Hooghly ImambaraHooghly ImambaraBeautiful Hooghly RiverIMG_20170904_125438.jpgIMG_20170904_125640.jpgHooghly ImambaraHooghly ImambaraHooghly ImambaraSundialSundialBeautiful Hooghly  RiverHooghly ImambaraHooghly ImambaraIMG_20170904_131442.jpgInside ViewEntry Fee. RS-10Door - Front ViewFront ViewFront ViewFront View

How to go: 

1. At first go to Howrah Junction (West Bengal, India ) and buy a ticket "Howrah Junction to Bandel Junction. (Ticket price is: INR 10)
  2. Then take a Auto Rickshaw or whatever you like and say, you'll go to "Hooghly Imambara" (Auto Rickshaw rent is: INR 15 / per person)
  3. Then you reach and buy a Entry ticket (INR-10) and enjoy this great significance place.

For more details you may visit: http://imambarahhooghlycommitteeofmanagement.com/home/

See the full album: Hooghly Imambara

@TraciC @Corrie @Csaba @LucioV @Atsukot @OSAMA @ShafiulB @PavelSarwar @Umashankar @Pannabd11 Hope you like it ... 🙂

My Community   My Contribution