TomohiroT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Hi everyone in Singapore

It is Tong Fong Fatt Hainanese Bonelwss Chicken Rice which is the my best favorite chicken rice shop and located at ABC Brickworks. I visited last weekend to check the name of shop. Little bit oily but taste is quite nice, so please try it, if you love steamed chicken rice!

@TomohiroT wrote:

@JeslynL

I'm so addicted to having chicken rice. Haha so I've been to Maxwell Food Centre and liked it! But my best chicken rice shop ever is in ABC Brickworks. I don't remember the name of shop but it's located at entrance from a road.  Half chicken costs only S$10 and It's taste is so awesome that I ate whole chicken all by myself before there. haha 

I had many Indian fellas, when I was working in MBC2, so I had a lot of chance to have Indian cuisine together! but I know only few type of curry. so I'd be happy to know more places!  

IMG_20170422_113520.jpgIMG_20170422_110756.jpgIMG_20170422_111543.jpgIMG_20170422_111547.jpg

Level 5

@JayDJ

Thank you for your share. Aiya I missed a chance to go meet up event yesterday! I had BBQ party yesterday anyway, I couldn't attend. but I don't want to miss those kind of information in future.

Does someone know how to get notification of meet up information before the event?

@jayd wrote:

Hello !  Welcome to Local Guides.

I'm also currently living in Singapore and have been adding contributions for the Sentosa and Vivo City area.

It's great to review not just restaurants but even food stalls, small food places and hawker centers.  People always want to search for reviews and suggestions about places to eat. 🙂

Also check the Local Guides Meet-ups listing for upcoming Local Guide community meet-ups.   There's one tomorrow -"Singapore: Let's Go Prawning!"

Check it out!

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/singapore-lets-go-prawning

Enjoy!

Former Google Contributor

Aye thanks for the recommendation, @TomohiroT, I've added it to my list! Does Tong Fong Fatt Hainanese Boneless Chicken Rice only serve steamed chicken? I'm a huge fan of roasted chicken, complete with braised egg! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 5

Hi @JeslynL

You can get braised eggs there, but I've never seen any roasted chicken displayed in front of shop. So maybe it's only for the steamed. Too bad! 

Level 9

@TomohiroT

Hi Tomohiro,

You can follow the meet-up page for future events near you.

I am trying to organize LG event every month. Let's do something together!

@JayDJ wanna organize an event to Sentosa? I never been there and would love to explore it!

Shirni Ong ❉ Shirni OngInstagramWasabiSaysSingaporeMalaysia
Level 5

@Shirni

Thank you for your advising! I couldn't find any alert service in that page, so it may be not supported, but its ok, I'll check it out sometimes. 

You've never been to Sentosa? I think it's little bit small, comparing to Japanese one, but still you can enjoy USS at some events, like Halloween, because there were additional attractions for temporary and some of them are based on kind of Chinese monsters or ghosts which you can't see other countries's Universal Studio.

last year

http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com.sg/en

Level 9

Hi Singapore LGs,

Please be informed the there is an approval for an LG meet on 04 June 2017 at Sengkang, Compass One at 09:40 AM. I need support and assistance from all of you. As such please be in touch with this forum at the earliest and oblige. 

Level 8

Hello!  We used to rent near that area, and Compass Point (the old mall) was our nearest hangout place.

Currently residing in the Bukit Merah area but would be happy to help as long as I'm available then.

Keep us posted! 🙂

Thanks!

Level 9

Dear Jayd,

Thank you very much for the support you extended for the PhotoWal cum GeoWalk. Appreciate if you could initiate any rolls you prefer/like most. Since you lived near the mall earlier you may be more interested for the GeoWalk around the newly renovatedCompass one Mall I assume. If you are more interested in PhotoWalk you are welcome to do so by leading small groups, talking to them, exchange ideas about photography, crack jokes with the group, above all keep the journey alive in your own style.

Please mention how many family members, friends will accompany you.

Thanks and regards,

Level 5

Hi everyone

This is a list of my favorite restaurants, bars, izakaya and Hawker centers in Singapore where I visited before. Your recommendation and advise is welcome to add places on the list! I wanna find awesome eating place more.

https://www.google.com/maps/placelists/list/1IWao8uyMRh3HakzBk77v86ypyBI

I didn't know that I can share the list of places on google map, so this post will be an opportunity for me to familiar with this shearing services. I read through below articles and I'm trying to improve how to show my list with different color icons like @VinayakGarg did. If you have any tips regarding this sharing and saved place things, I really appreciate your comments. Thanks.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/News-Updates/Share-and-follow-lists-of-places-in-Google-Maps/b...

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Travel-and-Advice/48-Hours-in-New-Delhi-India-Maximize-your-tr...