Michaelthebuzz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Have you HEARD about "The other side of Bali?" Indonesia Part 1

HELLO Everyone, My Name is Michael and i'm from Indonesia.
I'd like to share with you my amazing trip to Bali, Indonesia.

When it comes to Bali, Most people don't know about "The other side" of Bali, meanwhile there are still a lot of places you can discover in Bali.

its more than just Kuta, Nusa Dua, Legian, the beaches, the diving, the food, but let me share with you "the other side"

see the pictures below, and be amazed and excited about it

King Five, Nusa Penida - BaliKing Five, Nusa Penida - Balikelingking Beach, Nusa Penidakelingking Beach, Nusa PenidaKing Five, Nusa PenidaKing Five, Nusa PenidaI KNOW, I KNOW this is exciting!! 
Though this was my 3rd time to Bali, i wished i've visited this place 3 times as well.
This island is called Nusa Penida
Nusa Penida is part of Bali, you will need to get there by A fast boat which will take about 30mins - 40mins.

Warnanya BIRU Banget!!Warnanya BIRU Banget!!

Nusa Penida First Arrived! What!! So greatNusa Penida First Arrived! What!! So great

Sudah Lama sekali saya tidak melihat air sebiru ini, terutama di JAKARTASudah Lama sekali saya tidak melihat air sebiru ini, terutama di JAKARTA

This part 1, i will cover about Nusa Penida, the island in a big picture.
then i will continue with the other thread, which will be the places i went to.

Nusa Penida is an Island with lots of places to visit, mostly beaches,Hills, Scenic Area and Note that there wont be any skyscrapers or Sophisticated malls, 
but if you are an Adventurer, Nature Lover, Landscape / Panorama Photographer, Drone Pilot, I STRONGLY Recommended this island.

Its Really Beautiful and very exotic! Its the food for the soul and refreshment for the Eyes.

Melihat sesuatu dari Perspektif yang berbeda.Melihat sesuatu dari Perspektif yang berbeda.Here are on how you can get to Nusa Penida.
First thing to know you have to come to Bali, Indonesia.
you can obviously get a lot of Airplane Tickets promo. just another story, we met a lady from Germany, She traveled alone to Bali! 
Amazing!
you will arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport

Welcome to Bali!Welcome to Bali!

Second once you arrived in Bali, Plan 2 or 3 days to Nusa Penida,
You have to take a Fast Boat to get to Nusa Penida, which will take off from Sanur Beach.
Sanur Beach at 7amSanur Beach at 7amthe queue for Fast Boat to Nusa Penidathe queue for Fast Boat to Nusa Penida
Third, for Transportation you can Either rent a Motorcycle or a car, i personally used a local tour,

they will pick us up once we arrive in Nusa Penida.

besides the Road in Nusa Penida is pretty narrow and bumpy, but hey, Google Maps Works really well there!
Here's the contact of the Local Tour i used. i loved using their service because it was affordable, reasonable, and convenient.

you can find a lot of local tour on Google too, they usually have flat rate.
iYour Package will include
Fast Boat tickets From Sanur to Nusa Penida, Car, Rooms, Meals, Tour guide.

And the Room you'll be staying is also very cozy to, in a Balinese Traditional design.
its called Sebrang Hills Bungalow 

Sebrang Hills Bungalow, Place where we stayed 1Sebrang Hills Bungalow, Place where we stayed 1

Sebrang Hills Bungalow, Place where we stayed 1Sebrang Hills Bungalow, Place where we stayed 1

Read My Review about this Bungalow:
https://goo.gl/maps/hRhtYiBLP8s

I will surely write again about Nusa Penida and Places i went to, some pictures in the beginning were the spoilers.
I will try to write it 1 threat a day,

i'm hoping this will help you to plan your next trip to Indonesia.

and i'm hoping my Photos and my story will help!

Let me know if you have any questions or you wanna share your experiences too!
it will be a great story, give this a kudo if you care 🙂

and i will see you in the next Thread.

Nusa Penida, Klungkung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
11 comments
Level 8

Re: Have you HEARD about "The other side of Bali?" Indonesia Part 1

Wow.....this is absolutely a great post @Michaelthebuzz. Hopefully we can meet over a coffee with other Bali LG during your next visit.

Please do tag me on your next thread about Bal, but ensure to exclude any personal information such as phone number as it's violating the policy here. I suggest you edit it because promoting personal service isn't allowed too.

Look forward to reading your next post.

Bali Local Guides contribute to give back to the community.
Level 7

@Sandra1961 Hi thank you so much! i've deleted the number as my post was marked as spam earlier 😛 will really avoid that kind of thing in the future too.
i was about to call out a LG meet up when i was in Bali, but because it was a short and a farewell trip with my friend, so i didn't do it.

but it will be fun to meet up with other LG, since i've never done one. 🙂 
i will surely tag you in the next thread! THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

Level 8

Look forward to meeting you @Michaelthebuzz. Please check your inbox for my wa number.

Level 8

@Michaelthebuzz wrote:

HELLO Everyone, My Name is Michael and i'm from Indonesia.
I'd like to share with you my amazing trip to Bali, Indonesia.

When it comes to Bali, Most people don't know about "The other side" of Bali, meanwhile there are still a lot of places you can discover in Bali.

its more than just Kuta, Nusa Dua, Legian, the beaches, the diving, the food, but let me share with you "the other side"

see the pictures below, and be amazed and excited about it

King Five, Nusa Penida - BaliKing Five, Nusa Penida - Balikelingking Beach, Nusa Penidakelingking Beach, Nusa PenidaKing Five, Nusa PenidaKing Five, Nusa PenidaI KNOW, I KNOW this is exciting!! 
Though this was my 3rd time to Bali, i wished i've visited this place 3 times as well.
This island is called Nusa Penida
Nusa Penida is part of Bali, you will need to get there by A fast boat which will take about 30mins - 40mins.

Warnanya BIRU Banget!!Warnanya BIRU Banget!!

Nusa Penida First Arrived! What!! So greatNusa Penida First Arrived! What!! So great

Sudah Lama sekali saya tidak melihat air sebiru ini, terutama di JAKARTASudah Lama sekali saya tidak melihat air sebiru ini, terutama di JAKARTA

This part 1, i will cover about Nusa Penida, the island in a big picture.
then i will continue with the other thread, which will be the places i went to.

Nusa Penida is an Island with lots of places to visit, mostly beaches,Hills, Scenic Area and Note that there wont be any skyscrapers or Sophisticated malls, 
but if you are an Adventurer, Nature Lover, Landscape / Panorama Photographer, Drone Pilot, I STRONGLY Recommended this island.

Its Really Beautiful and very exotic! Its the food for the soul and refreshment for the Eyes.

Melihat sesuatu dari Perspektif yang berbeda.Melihat sesuatu dari Perspektif yang berbeda.Here are on how you can get to Nusa Penida.
First thing to know you have to come to Bali, Indonesia.
you can obviously get a lot of Airplane Tickets promo. just another story, we met a lady from Germany, She traveled alone to Bali! 
Amazing!
you will arrive at Ngurah Rai International Airport

Welcome to Bali!Welcome to Bali!

Second once you arrived in Bali, Plan 2 or 3 days to Nusa Penida,
You have to take a Fast Boat to get to Nusa Penida, which will take off from Sanur Beach.
Sanur Beach at 7amSanur Beach at 7amthe queue for Fast Boat to Nusa Penidathe queue for Fast Boat to Nusa Penida
Third, for Transportation you can Either rent a Motorcycle or a car, i personally used a local tour,

they will pick us up once we arrive in Nusa Penida.

besides the Road in Nusa Penida is pretty narrow and bumpy, but hey, Google Maps Works really well there!
Here's the contact of the Local Tour i used. i loved using their service because it was affordable, reasonable, and convenient.

you can find a lot of local tour on Google too, they usually have flat rate.
iYour Package will include
Fast Boat tickets From Sanur to Nusa Penida, Car, Rooms, Meals, Tour guide.

And the Room you'll be staying is also very cozy to, in a Balinese Traditional design.
its called Sebrang Hills Bungalow 

Read My Review about this Bungalow:
https://goo.gl/maps/hRhtYiBLP8s

I will surely write again about Nusa Penida and Places i went to, some pictures in the beginning were the spoilers.
I will try to write it 1 threat a day,

i'm hoping this will help you to plan your next trip to Indonesia.

and i'm hoping my Photos and my story will help!

Let me know if you have any questions or you wanna share your experiences too!
it will be a great story, give this a kudo if you care 🙂

and i will see you in the next Thread.

I love these beautiful photos. Thank you for sharing this great post.

Cheers

Level 7

@Badruddeen thank you so much!!! please visit us one day 🙂 

Level 8

Yes, thank you. @Michaelthebuzz

🍻 

Level 10

Hi @Michaelthebuzz

I really like Nusa Penida and the details. I am waiting for the next volume

BHASI BAHULEYAN
Level 8

Part of 2 was released last Tuesday @bhasibahuleyan It's here https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Travel-and-Advice/King-Five-Nusa-Penida-Bali-Part-2/m-p/889158....

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do

Connect Moderator

Un gran post el que nos compartiste @Michaelthebuzz, bien detallado, con buenos tips de viaje, para agendarlo cuando viajemos por allí, gracias. 🙂👍

Saludos Farid

🤚👇

For the case that has difficulty, in reading my answer, in the upper right part of the screen, in the drop-down menu of languages, you can select the language, in which you want to read the post.