Rezgar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Farhad Tarash

Farhad Terash(means cutted by farhad), Farhad Tash, Fratash, Faraye Tash, a work which in the western direction carved and famous Dariush's famous relief on the chest of Bishtun is a huge stone wall with an approximate height of 45 meters and a width of about 200 meters, which is related to the Sassanid era, which is intended to build a palace It was at that time that the palace of the king was released. This work was registered on March 19, 2001 with the registration number 4887 as one of the national works of Iran.

Farhad Tarash in myths
In the book of Khosrow and Shirin, the "Nezami" work comes from a man named Farhad who loves a woman called Shirin, according to which the legend of Khosroparviz orders Farhad to cut off the mountain Bisotun to reach the water, and if he succeeds, he can Sweet to marry. After years and removing half of the mountain, water is found, and in the meantime Khosrow tells Farhad that she has died. Farhad moves in and out of the ax and drops the ax in the air.

Source: Wikimapia
Photo: By Me

Farhad TarashFarhad Tarash

Best Regards
Rezgar 

Farhad Tarash, Kermanshah Province, Iran
3 comments
Level 10

Re: Farhad Tarash

This post was updated by adding new photo.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Connect Moderator

@Rezgar

Really beautiful place.

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 10

Thank you my dear friend @KashifMisidia

Best Regards
Rezgar