CassonRenaud's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Fairmount Park

This park is beautiful especially during sunset. Lots of ducks in the water to feed. Big trees everywhere surrounding the lake. There's a rose garden near the end of the park that's gorgeous to see during spring and early summer. All summer on weekends you can rent a paddle boat which is really fun and a great leg workout lol and if your a riverside resident you get a discount. The ice cream man is always here on hot days. Lots of tables and plenty of grass areas to lay on...
There are bike trails starting at the park that are fun. Sometimes it can get really crowded on holiday weekends and I wouldn't recommend coming here at night it can become quit sketchy in the dark but overall it's a beautiful park and a great place to bring your family.Fairmount ParkFairmount ParkFairmount ParkFairmount ParkFairmount ParkFairmount ParkFairmount ParkFairmount Parko (16).jpgFairmount ParkFairmount ParkFairmount ParkFairmount ParkFairmount ParkFairmount Park

Riverside, CA 92509, USA
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Fairmount Park

Hey @CassonRenaud,

Welcome to Connect! Thanks for sharing this. The first photo is my favourite one, it looks like a magical forest. This seems like a nice place to spend a few free hours at. Have you left your review and photos on Google Maps too?

Since you're new to the community, here are some tips to get yourself started:

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • You may start your Connect journey by sharing a bit about yourself in this month's Introduce yourself topic.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.

Thanks!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

Yes i like this park a lot of room . Fishing . Biking. Kids play grouds. Over all i recommend. 

Level 5

Yes i like this park a lot of room . Fishing . Biking. Kids play grouds. Over all i recommend.