LasanthaDH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Ella Sri Lanka

Hi there

If anyone wish to travel in Sri Lanka I would like to help them with information needed. Specially Ella, Sri Lanka.

Ella, Sri Lanka
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Ella Sri Lanka

Hey @LasanthaDH,

Welcome to Connect! Thanks for your kind offer. Would you mind sharing some must-see sights here with us?

Since you're new to the community, you might want to Introduce yourself and get to know others. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Thanks,

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 4

Re: Ella Sri Lanka

Hey! I would love to travel to Shri Lanka. One to see the world! Two, to learn something about a new culture! Three, maybe learn new ways to practice my passion fishing and cooking! Four, is that if I can use my skills as a fisherman to maybe do well by some poverty ridden towns donating catch, and buying rice and some goods to help families! Maybe even start up an organization to feed people, through fishing and donations, in towns across the world!