Yuvali's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Elctronical stores

Hi there,

Where can i find a low-cost electronical store in san fransisco?

Thanks.

San Francisco, CA, United States
8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Elctronical stores

@Yuvali If you want some decent out of the box PC, and don't want to buy online, I think the best way is to visit your local Best Buy and Fry's and see if you see something you like. Look out for deals as well. Advising PC is very tricky since people have different need. I suggest think about what you want to use it for, then look for the appropriate specs.

View solution in original post

Level 10

Search Google @Yuvali

@Yuvali wrote:

Hi there,

Where can i find a low-cost electronical store in san fransisco?

Thanks.

Level 3

Yeha i posted here for a recomendation... 

I can always search on google

Level 10

Hi Yuvali,
Google maps is a perfect place to look!

Here's a link to get you started:

https://www.google.com/maps/search/electronic+store/@37.758134,-122.4612328,13.14z

Connect Moderator

Tagging this post with San Francisco was a good start @Yuvali, so you did the right thing (since Local Guides around SF bay area will have more chance to see your post) 🙂

Also, I'm actually located in the east bay. Are there any particular kind of electronics you're looking for? Personally I buy all of my electronics online these days, but I do go to brick and mortar store franchises (like Best Buy) when they have good deals.

Level 3

Hi @iyudhi thanks alot!

in particular im looking for a pc and maybe a jbl speaker.

Im guessing that the jbl will be easy to get online for a decent price but the pc i would like to buy in a store 

Level 3

Thanks @TreR!

Connect Moderator
Solution

@Yuvali If you want some decent out of the box PC, and don't want to buy online, I think the best way is to visit your local Best Buy and Fry's and see if you see something you like. Look out for deals as well. Advising PC is very tricky since people have different need. I suggest think about what you want to use it for, then look for the appropriate specs.

Level 3

Thanks for the help @iyudhi