KashifMisidia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Discover the beautiful northern areas of Pakistan

Hi my name is kashif and I m from Karachi Pakistan.. I want to introduce beautiful image of stunning beauty of northern areas of Pakistan to rest of the world. I love to travel everywhere in the world. I visited Mauritius, UAE, Thailand and many other countries.. but what I found in my own country that was really mesmerizing. If you ever travel to Pakistan.. try to visit swat kpk.. here you can see the world's most beautiful mountain ranges.. and then travel forward to kalam and than mahudand lake.. I m sure you won't belive on your own eyes when you will see the unforgettable view of lush green valley of mahudand in summer and white in winters. Due to terrorism in past years, the tourism here has declined sharply but now the situation is change because on my last visit of mahudand lake i was with friends from China and Thailand i saw many many foreigners there.. so it seems tourists are not scared anymore after the prevailing peace in Pakistan. It is an open invitation to all Google local guides and bloggers to come Pakistan so that I can be your host and guide to each and every corner of Pakistan.

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Mahudand lake kpk Pakistan