IlankovanT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Coral Reef in Sri Lanka, Batticaloa

@YK1001 This place is located in the eastern province, Sri Lanka. from the international airport, it will take about 6 hours. it's good for people who travel eastern province, Sri Lanka. also, you can come to this place by seaplane (seaplane will land in Passikudah beach). but again you need 20-minute drive to this place.

the corals are not far from the port. approximately 250 meters or you can get a boat and visit some other different coral places.

there is a hotel with beach access and other than that you will not find any. so we have to go 15-minute drive to get some food. I'm sure you will not feel hungry after seeing this coral reef and fishes 😛 ha ha ha haa

another important thing is, you can not catch color fishes and damage corals in any coral reefs in Sri Lanka. but you can catch fishes in some other areas. in Sri Lanka there are  many people exporting color fishes, shrimps to other countries 🙂

Level 8

Thank you very much, @IlankovanT!

I can see you will be hosting under the sea meet-ups really soon now.

Level 9

@ShafiulB there are few places in Sri Lanka where you can stand on the seabed and see corals and fishes. I will take you to some nice places when your visiting Sri Lanka 🙂

Level 9

Ha Ha haaa... @YK1001 this is really a nice idea... ha ha aha aa... I'm going to make one now 🙂 but not under the sea. somewhere in coral reefs where we can walk and see some corals and fishes 🙂

Connect Moderator

@IlankovanT wrote:

@ShafiulB there are few places in Sri Lanka where you can stand on the seabed and see corals and fishes. I will take you to some nice places when your visiting Sri Lanka 🙂

@IlankovanT Ok . I have a plan to visit Sri Lanka in future...

Level 9

wow. that's cool. update me before you visit here 🙂