Swe1509's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

CHAI PE CHARCHA

Tea Time (chai p charcha)

World looks so much better with little bundle of joy TEA (All life Solutions are in Tea Bag –Carol Clark).Did you know after water, tea is the most widely consumed beverage in the world.It is said that tea was accidentally discovered in China, in 2737 BC, by Emperor Shen Nung, when a few tea leaves fell into his pot of boiling water.

In this blog will be telling must go places for tea lovers. These are places I personally have visited and they are amazing.

Pagdandi Books Chai Café (You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.- C.S. Lewis)

Address: Shop No. 6, Regent Plaza, Baner - Pashan Link Road, Baner, Pune, Maharashtra 411045

Rating    4

Vohuman Café

Address: Millennium Star, Near Ruby Hall, BS Dhole Patil Path, Sangamvadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411001

Rating 5                  

Chai - The Way You Like It

Address: Shop no. 4&5, Brij Bhawan Partments, Next to ABC farms dairy, Salunkhe Vihar Road, Kondhwa, Pune, Salunkhe Vihar Road, Pune, Kondhwa, Pune, Maharashtra 411048

Ratings 4

• It is the man’s job to pour the tea in Morocco

• Boodles jewelers made a handcrafted diamond teabag worth $15,250. As the most expensive teabag in the world, it contains 280 diamonds and is being used to raise money for a children’s charity in Manchester, England

• Can you believe whole lot songs on tea, true fans of Tea.Famous songs about tea are “Tea for Two,” “No, No, Nanette,” and “When I Take My Sugar to Tea.”
  • While 1,120 liters of water go into producing a single liter of coffee, only 120 liters go into making the same amount of tea. In fact, to produce one liter of tea takes less water than producing wine, apple juice, orange juice, or beer.(Salute)

• If actors are required to drink whisky in a film or TV scene, they often are just drinking watered-down tea instead, which looks the same as whisky

Alright guys let me know which fact amazed you the most. Also if you are tea lover do not forget to like share and comment below.

6a00d83451658a69e2019103c5c18f970c-600wi.jpgTea LoveTea Love163907186-copy-682x1024-600x901.jpgCliff-Williams-partaste.com_.jpgdownload.pngil_570xN.857382490_iepe.jpgmost_expensive_tea_bag.jpgpremium-quality-masala-tea-500x500.png 

2 comments
Level 10

Re: CHAI PE CHARCHA

Hi @Swe1509

It's a nice , informative and interesting post about tea Chai or teh in Malaysia,

As a tea lover, I always write CHAI - LiFe= Nothing

But actually we have had talked a lot about this post Chai ,the drink India can't live without by @NarenChandra

You can find a lot of discussion in that post,

Thanks

Have a nice day

Level 9

Re: CHAI PE CHARCHA

Hello @Swe1509

Wow you have lot of information about tea.

I'm also from Pune (Akurdi)  we will host a meetup in pune may be for photo walk or geo walk soon

Regard,

Shravan