Sandeep024's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Best place to visit in Hyderabad

These are the finest places to visit in Hyderabad.

1. Charminar ( If u're planning to visit HYD then you better put this in the bucket list.)

2. Golconda Fort ( It you want the best view of the city then you've better not miss this place.)

3. Tank Bund (  gorgeous during the night with lights reflecting on the water. PS: there are some sub spots to visit near Tank Bund namely Lumbini park, NTR Garden, love Hyderabad, Jalavihar, Birla mandir .)

4. Begum Bazar ( If you found some time to shop for fancy then visit here, and also try the dosa you won't regret eating it the next time.)

5. Salar Jung museum ( want to have a glance on the history and antique things then visit here. )

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
5 comments
Level 8

Re: Best place to visit in Hyderabad

@Sandeep024 thnks brother,, for guiding us about hyderabad, well tell me where we can find good MANDII AND KHAFSHA IN  HYDERABAD

Level 10

Hi @REHANSIDDIQUI,

The following are the restaurants where I usually visit to have delicious Mandi and exquisite Khabsa.

1.  Mataam Al Arabi, Barkas
  2. Mataam Abu Faisal, Toli Chowki
  3. Mataam Al Turki, Moosarambagh
  4. Al Qaswa, Toli Chowki
  5. ZAIQA, SantoshNagar

Best Regards!

Fazeel

@REHANMASTAN wrote:

@Sandeep024 thnks brother,, for guiding us about hyderabad, well tell me where we can find good MANDII AND KHAFSHA IN  HYDERABAD

Level 10

Thanks for sharing @Sandeep024

@Sandeep024 wrote:

These are the finest places to visit in Hyderabad.

1. Charminar ( If u're planning to visit HYD then you better put this in the bucket list.)

2. Golconda Fort ( It you want the best view of the city then you've better not miss this place.)

3. Tank Bund (  gorgeous during the night with lights reflecting on the water. PS: there are some sub spots to visit near Tank Bund namely Lumbini park, NTR Garden, love Hyderabad, Jalavihar, Birla mandir .)

4. Begum Bazar ( If you found some time to shop for fancy then visit here, and also try the dosa you won't regret eating it the next time.)

5. Salar Jung museum ( want to have a glance on the history and antique things then visit here. )

Level 6

My Pleasure  bruh❤️

From my point of view "yum yum tree" in  madhapur serves good middle eastern food, their service is also good so I'd recommend you to visit there.

Peace 🙂

Level 10

Hi @Sandeep024,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts @Sandeep024 "Yum Yum tree" main branch is at Barkas. The taste of here was quite good. I don't know about the Madhapur branch. What I know is this restaurant owner is a Arabian and the chefs who prepare Mandi and all Arabian cuisine are also from Saudi Arabia (Middle East).

It seems by mistake you've given a same reply two times. I think one should be deleted to maintain the consistency on Connect. Follow these steps to delete duplicate reply:

1. Click on the 3 dots icon which is on the top right corner of your reply
  2. Then select Delete
  3. As simple as that

Best Regards!

Fazeel

@Sandeep024 wrote:

My Pleasure  bruh❤️

From my point of view "yum yum tree" in  madhapur serves good middle eastern food, their service is also good so I'd recommend you to visit there.

Peace 🙂