daviddinakaran's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Best place to relax and Meditate

Auroville is an experimental township in Viluppuram district mostly in the state of Tamil Nadu, India with some parts in the Union Territory of Puducherry in South India. It was founded in 1968 by Mirra Alfassa and designed by architect Roger Anger.

The concept of Auroville- an ideal township devoted to an experiment in human unity - came to the Mother as early as the 1930s

Auroville is a universal city in the making in south-India dedicated to the ideal of human unity based on the vision of Sri Aurobindo and The Mother.

BonfireBonfireMatri MandirMatri Mandir3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg13.jpg14.jpg16.jpg88.jpg111.jpg122.jpg132.jpg144.jpg555.jpg777.jpg888.jpg999.jpg1444.jpg8888.jpg77777.jpg888888.jpgb.jpgbbb.jpgd.jpgeee.jpgfd.jpgff.jpgg.jpegg.jpghh.jpgj.jpgk.jpgkkk.jpgm.jpgmmm.jpgv.jpgAuroville is not a place to “see” on a day trip from Pondicherry. It is a place to stay and soak in the spirit of doing the things you really love.

Auroville, Tamil Nadu, India
2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Best place to relax and Meditate

Beautiful pictures @daviddinakaran

Thanks for sharing this information and pictures with us

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 1

Thanq Dear Brother

@NareshDarji wrote: