MdSaifullahNakih's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Beautiful Bangladesh :: Natore Rajbari of Rani Bhabani

cvcv.jpgIMG_20170627_161001_HDR.jpgIMG_20170627_161104_HDR.jpgIMG_20170627_162056.jpgIMG_20170627_162616.jpgIMG_20170627_162938.jpgIMG_20170627_163155_HDR.jpgIMG_20170627_163201_HDR.jpg

Natore Rajbari of Rani Bhabani ::

Natore Rajbari  was a prominent royal palace in Natore, Bangladesh. It was the residence  of the Rajshahi Raj family of zamindars.   Famous queen Rani Bhabani lived here and after the death of her husband expanded both the estate and the palace. The total area of the Rajbari is divided mainly into two parts- Baro Taraf and Chhoto Taraf. Neat and clean area, you  can roam around the garden, take selfies .Very suitable for a picnic, you will meet many local families. 

Natore Rajbari Temple, Natore, Bangladesh
6 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beautiful Bangladesh :: Natore Rajbari of Rani Bhabani

Hey @MdSaifullahNakih,

Thanks for sharing this place with us. It's good to have it in mind. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

@NadyaPN Thank you 😊

Level 8

Very nice effort.thank you.

Level 8

Hi @MdSaifullahNakih bro

Thanks for share

Level 7

@Moshiur2018 and @MdSharifHossen Thank you brothers pray for me so that I can do something better from that

Level 9

Wow great structures @MdSaifullahNakih

Really Bangladesh has some hidden jewels.