naresh699's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Ask me for local guide in India

I am a frequent visitor in Rishikesh, Kedarnath, Auli, Chopta, Hemkund Shaheb or the place fall on the route.
Rishikesh, Uttarakhand, India
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: Ask me for local guide in India

Hello @naresh699 I'm a local guide from Uttarakhand. Check out my signature line find Uttarakhand local guide community. Join us there. 

I hope to see you in Hardest meet-up. 

Link here

https://plus.google.com/communities/100960535972069115506

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Hello @naresh699 welcome to Local guide connect my dear

Here many local Guides from India please join North India Local Guides Google plus community

If you are a new to this Forum, Please introduce yourself in this thread - Introduce Yourself - July 2017

Before make any new post, read this board topics to know about the forum usage  - Using this Forum

Visit Share your Photos & Discoveries  board to know how to share photos or story - Share your Photos & Discoveries

Thanks

Happy to Help

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

@naresh699 good to know that you frequently visit this area, will contact you when next I visit.

Thanks and best wishes,

@NareshDarji

@naresh699 wrote:
I am a frequent visitor in Rishikesh, Kedarnath, Auli, Chopta, Hemkund Shaheb or the place fall on the route.

Level 9
Solution

Hello @naresh699 I'm a local guide from Uttarakhand. Check out my signature line find Uttarakhand local guide community. Join us there. 

I hope to see you in Hardest meet-up. 

Link here

https://plus.google.com/communities/100960535972069115506

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 6

Hello Guys,

Thanks for such fabulous support and quick response from the local guide forum.

By profession, I am a software eng. in an IT company (Gurgaon location). I am born and raised in Lansdown a small city in Uttarakhand and nowadays popular amongst the tourists. Hopefully, you guys know this place.

Traveling and photography are my die hard hobbies and any I just love to remain to connect with my hobbies.