LyricMitra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

"Lalakhal" - the best place to enjoy the blue water

There is nothing new to say about the place “Lalakhal”. There are a lot of information available on the internet about this place. It has become quite popular now to the tourists. There are very few people who have gone to Sylhet and have not visited Lalakhal. But the sad part is, although I live in Sylhet, I have never been to Lalakhal before. When my acquaintances ask something about this place, I can't give any proper information as they expect from me. So I thought I should go at least once. So I went away without delay, to see the beauty of the blue water. It’s such an amazing place I couldn’t express in words. I can only say that I wanna go there again and again.

Street Sign to LalakhalStreet Sign to Lalakhal

Iraboti MonumentIraboti Monument

Blue WaterBlue Water

Blue WaterBlue Water

Bamboo BridgeBamboo Bridge

BoatBoat

Lalakhal Tea EstateLalakhal Tea Estate

Blue WaterBlue Water

FlowerFlower

TreeTree

Sylhet, Bangladesh
17 comments
Level 8

Re: "Lalakhal" - the best place to enjoy the blue water

Hi @LyricMitra

Excellent. Thank you for sharing.

Cheers

Former Google Contributor

Hi @LyricMitra,

I do understand why you like this place so much. It is very calming and stunning at the same time.

Thank you so much for sharing Lalakhal with us!

See you soon.

P.S.: The pictures are incredibly made. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hi @Badruddeen

You're most welcome.

Level 8

Thank you so much @KlaudiyaG. I'm glad to know you like it. 🙂

Former Google Contributor

No @LyricMitra, thank you for finding the time and the will to share this wonderful place in here.

Do keep in mind that I'll be on the lookout for your future posts. 🙂

Cheers

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@KlaudiyaG

Yes, Of course. Why not? 🙂 I would love to share the beautiful Bangladesh with you as well as google.

Level 10

@KlaudiyaG it's a blue water natural canal  in Bangladesh north eastern part , much depth this canal so clear water look like blue . famous tourist area in Bangladesh 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

We always see far though we have a lot of beautiful things around. I also have many places nearby me to explore. Thanks for sharing a bit of your nearby area Lalakhal. Its really beautiful. 😃

Level 8

@MahabubMunna wrote:

@KlaudiyaG it's a blue water natural canal  in Bangladesh north eastern part , much depth this canal so clear water look like blue . famous tourist area in Bangladesh 

Thanks for the additional tips Mahabub.

Cheers