JohnnyE's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Zagreb ZOO - 360 Photos

Some of my favorite 360 photos from Zagreb ZOO. πŸ¦πŸ―πŸΌπŸ’πŸŽπŸπŸŠπŸ«πŸπŸ¦…πŸŸ

@BishowvijayaP, @AkmalB, @SalmaanN, @MahabubMunna, @NareshDarji, @OSAMA, @SarahKa, @OnyedikaBenjaminJ, @VictorOmebije, @tashantamim

ZooloΕ‘ki vrt Grada Zagreba, Maksimirski perivoj, Zagreb, Croatia
12 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Zagreb ZOO - 360 Photos

It's looking awesome zoo @JohnnyE nice place . Thanks for sharing with us.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Your photographs are always awesome @JohnnyE.

What I wish here is a bit information about zoo too.

Thank you so much for remembering me bro. πŸ™‚

Level 9

@NareshDarji wrote:

It's looking awesome zoo @JohnnyE nice place . Thanks for sharing with us.

My pleasure @NareshDarji. There is a lot of regular photos as well but I cannot share all of them here because it's taking my Connect photo album limit and if I share all of them on Google+ or Google Photos it's taking my Google Drive storage. πŸ˜€

Level 9

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

Your photographs are always awesome @JohnnyE.

What I wish here is a bit information about zoo too.

Thank you so much for remembering me bro. πŸ™‚

Thanks @BishowvijayaP. Unfortunately ZOO website doesn't have English translation but I am swamped with many other things to waste my time to translate all of it, sorry. Workaround would be to see ZOO Wikipedia even if it's out of date and missing a lot of great info. 😐

PS: Yesterday it took me almost 2 hours to write all information about hidden gems in my meetup recap.

Level 10

It's nice photos @JohnnyE but where is the animals? ??hahahah 

Thanks for share with us your beautiful clicks.

Level 9

@AkmalB wrote:

It's nice photos @JohnnyE but where is the animals? ??hahahah 

Thanks for share with us your beautiful clicks.

Hahahaha @AkmalB I captured over 500 photos of animals, all of them are beautiful so since I cannot decide what to share it's better to share none. However here are two of my favorite animals. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Copyright: Johnny Eric M.Copyright: Johnny Eric M.Copyright: Johnny Eric M.Copyright: Johnny Eric M.

@BishowvijayaP, @SalmaanN, @MahabubMunna, @NareshDarji, @OSAMA, @SarahKa, @OnyedikaBenjaminJ, @VictorOmebije, @TashanT

Level 8

Both the outside and inside view of Zagreb Zoo looks amazing, @JohnnyE.. Thanks for sharing this awesome 360 photos with us.. 😊😊

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

@SalmaanN wrote:

Both the outside and inside view of Zagreb Zoo looks amazing, @JohnnyE.. Thanks for sharing this awesome 360 photos with us.. 😊😊

Thank you @SalmaanN, as always, it's my pleasure. 😊

Level 9

@JohnnyE your works are stunning

@_Johnny_ wrote:

Some of my favorite 360 photos from Zagreb ZOO. πŸ¦πŸ―πŸΌπŸ’πŸŽπŸπŸŠπŸ«πŸπŸ¦…πŸŸ

@BishowvijayaP, @AkmalB, @SalmaanN, @MahabubMunna, @NareshDarji, @OSAMA, @SarahKa, @OnyedikaBenjaminJ, @VictorOmebije, @tashantamim