TraciC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Which one of your photos has the most views?

Hi. Compost jo muesli tambian.. gratias for e. Comment tu photos a so perfect too.

Cheers😉

Level 7

Level 10

The Unitedhealthcare building in New York is my most viewed 

Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 10.56.21 PM.png

˚͜˚
Level 5

@PittsburghJon,

That's nice view numbers mate.I take a lot of photos too over here on the West Coast and I also write a heap of well received reviews + I do a lot of edits and added places.I should hit a million views a photo in a couple of months for a number of my headline photos.You must be a busy dude to take over 100,000 photos.I was asked to join Local Guides in March last year and started loading my vacation photos from Australia in May.I don't see your name pop up much on Local Guides Connect.All the best!

Cheers,

Zed star. 

Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 8.20.16 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-17 at 8.20.04 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-18 at 8.33.13 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-03-17 at 8.19.25 PM.png

Level 10

@Zeds thanks buddy!

36.8 million is pretty epic too.  To put that in perspective, the number of views your photos got, is more than the population of Canada. 

Keep up the great work

˚͜˚
Level 5

@PittsburghJon,

California has twice the population of my home country Australia and I'm pretty good at what I do.

Cheers,

Zed star.

Level 8

Mine ended up being a dive bar in North Carolina, apparently people wanted to see in with out going in.Screenshot_20170318-082333.png

Connect Moderator

Hola @Zeds, aparte de ser bueno en la que realizas, eres un miembro valioso como colega Local Guides, 👍 

Level 7

Screen Shot 2017-03-18 at 8.00.00 PM.png

My most popular photo has only got 1.2m views. Which is taken at Talcha airport in Western Nepal, near Rara lake.

https://goo.gl/maps/HYbPWmEdtuP2

Level 5

@FaridTDF,

Thanks mate...I really appreciate that coming from you...a super star in my opinion.I love what I do.....informing people and promoting businesses.

Cheers,

Zed star.