David-Marbella's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Welcome to Marbella

Welcome to Marbella, nestled quietly beneath The Sierra Blanca Mountains in its own little micro climate that allows its residents to share one of the best climates throughout the year.. When it rains you go out and keep living though..

and this is what it looks like...

IMG_0325.JPGIMG_0327.JPGIMG_0804.JPGIMG_0805.jpgIMG_0811.JPGIMG_0812.JPGIMG_1002.jpgIMG_1023.jpgIMG_1196.jpgIMG_1215.jpgIMG_1430.jpgIMG_1729.jpgIMG_1806.JPGIMG_1862.JPGmarbella-beach-costa-del-sol.JPGmarbella-beach.jpgmarbella-costa-del-sol.JPGmarbella-marbella-club-hotel-art-sculpture.jpgMarbella-old-electric-tower-la-concha-marbella.jpgmarbella-orange-square-costa-del-sol.jpgmarbella-paseo-maritimo-costa-del-sol.jpgmarbella-photo-beach-front-sunset-1.jpgmarbella-photo-beach-front-sunset-3.jpgmarbella-photo-puerto-banus1.jpgmarbella-plaza-de-los-naranjas-costa-del-sol.jpgto-the-beach-marbella-paseo-maritimo.jpgview-b4-gym.jpgweb-design-marbella-disenoideas.jpg

Marbella, Málaga, Spain
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Welcome to Marbella

@David-Marbella thanks for sharing, Marbella is beautiful and the rainbows are spectacular! 🙂

Level 10

Nice picture

Connect Moderator

Que hermosas fotos que compartiste cm nosotros @David-Marbella, me encantan, cuantanisnun poco que es lo que más te gusta de Marbella.

saludos Farid

Level 8

Marbella has been my home for more than 25 years, and even longer as a holiday destination..  It offers a more relaxed holiday and lifestyle than most other places i have lived.

The multicultural small village on the south coast of Spain really stands out as a quiet relaxed sleepy town,  99% of the year and the just disrupts slightly with beer swilling ready to box anyone just because they went to the gym in the few summer months.

Level 8

Hey @David-Marbella !

That's so beautiful! You're a lucky person to live there. We will be celebrating our holiday somewhere between Marbella and Estepona. There is a bus that goes to Marbella however.
We have a little girl of 2,5 years old. We enjoy nature/culture and good (vegetarian) food. 
Do you have any recommendations for us? That would be so welcome, thank you!

Level 8

Hello @KingLionheart

Thanks for the comment, Yes the buses run frequently through the coast is very easy to get around.

I have found some great places that offer great food. 

I-Bites in marbella  offer very healthy meal options, meal plans and vegetarian dishes all served with the calorie count in mind. www.i-bites.com

Manuka, another great stop off on the sea front, healthy options as always. https://www.manukamarbella.com/

A classic spot in San Pedro, Origen Organic Food, delicious food, visited many times https://www.facebook.com/origenorganicfoodandart/

If you like theres Gioi plant based cusine, Organic plant based, raw food, to give a try http://www.gioiaplantbasedcuisine.com/

But as always, Marbella is an amazing place to walk around and discover, the streets are full of restaurants and in the summer months even more so...

Level 8

Hi David,

thank you so much! That sounds amazing, I will try some of those, depending on where we are, for sure!

I'm very grateful. 🙂

Level 7

Wao is beautiful, You know in Colombia there is a city called Cartagena in honor of Cartagena Spain and there is a beach in the city called Marbella, that is the inheritance left us by the Spanish.